iRobot Roomba 694 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum - Charcoal Grey
Powerful cleaning action
- Three-stage cleaning system with dual multi-surface brushes eliminates dirt on both carpets and hard floors
- Auto-adjust cleaning head adapts its height to accommodate any type of flooring
- Edge-sweeping brush ensures dirt doesn't get left behind in corners or edges
- Dirt Detect Sensors alerts the robot to high-traffic spots and other dirtier areas to prompt a more thorough clean
Smart and efficient
- Adaptive Navigation with advanced sensors manoeuvres under and around furniture and along edges while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling downstairs
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for hands-free voice control
- iRobot HOME app allows you to create daily schedules so you always come home to clean floors
- Smart technology adjusts to your home, learns your cleaning habits, and recommends extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- 90-minute battery life allows for plenty of cleaning time before automatically docking and recharging
- Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum
- Home Base Charging Station
- Extra Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Interesting Product But Has A Couple of Flaws- May 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the Roomba 694 but I still cannot get it to do my whole apartment in one feel swoop. It will go about doing a "job" and finish then go back to the charging station when it runs out of battery. I do love the convenience of not having to vacuum and it is recommended that the Roomba 694 be run everyday, which helps keep things clean and tidy. However, it did get stuck under my bed and said it was "stuck on a cliff", lol. I had to use something to get it out from under the bed. I find the product useful for smaller rooms or a few rooms at a time but might not recommend it for a large house. I happen to have a condominium.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally - No More Cords for Me!- April 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely love the iRobot Roomba 694!! I plugged it in when I got it, and set up the app on my phone, which was super simple. After just a short time, it was ready to go. Just told it to get to work, using the app, and it started going around the room and vacuumed nicely. It does have a small spot where debris is collected, and that has to be cleared out frequently. I hope that it learns the path while cleaning, so that it doesn't get stuck under the couch again. It was easy to get it out and on the path again, so no problem. It does a great job cleaning, and leaves the room looking amazing. I love it!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants their home looking amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love It!- April 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've always wanted a Roomba to help with keeping my place clean and I'm so glad that I finally got one. I work a pretty dirty job with long hours and always find myself tracking dirt from my boots and clothes all over my place. I also like to watch movies and enjoy snacks while i watch making crumbs and dropping chips sometimes. My Roomba 694 has tackled all the loose dirt and spilled snacks with ease. Set up was incredibly easy and quick. The iRobot app lets you control and plan cleaning times for your Roomba making cleaning up a simple and hassle free process. I really love the Roomba and absolutely recommend it for anyone that has a lot of messes or wants one less chore to worry about.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.