iRobot Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum - Charcoal
Powerful and effective cleaning
- Three-stage cleaning system and dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in contact with both carpets and hard floors
- Dirt Detect Sensors alerts the robot to dirtier areas like entryways and high-traffic spots to deliver a more intense clean in those places
- High-efficiency filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens to help you and your family breathe easier
Smart and connected
- Adaptive navigation uses advanced sensors to navigate under and around furniture and along edges while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for simple voice control and quick spot cleaning when messes happen
- Smart technology learns your cleaning routines, suggests schedules, and recommends extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Automatically docks and recharges when the 90-minute battery is low
- Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum
- Home Base Charging Station
- North American Line Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1748 reviewers who responded, 1460 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Staying with the shark- January 1, 2020
Gave the shark ion r76 a bad review but after trying both the roomba and the deebot I am staying with the shark for now. The shark has a buggy app and some sensor error messages which can be annoying but it cleans way better than the rest with less hassle. The roomba e5 won't go over my flat rug in my living room, the sensors keep avoiding it and when I put it on manually it drags. The shark goes over the rug just fine without avoiding it and doesn't drag. The shark also goes over a thick shag rug I have. The deebot won't go over the ridge on my fireplace where the roomba and shark both do. So as far as hassles go the shark has excelled so far.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Can be a bit rough- July 17, 2020
I needed to replace my 690 and wanted to save a few dollars. The rubber brushes where a bit harsh on my rugs. Because it would rub off so much carpet pile the bin would fill and it would end up just pushing around little piles of carpet bunnies before it was finished its cycle. Also, If you're used to a 690...the bin door is a bit smaller on the 5e. I pretty much had to pick out the bin with my fingers. I was able to fix my "beloved" 690 so all is well. Oh and for the record; you can't beat Roombas. We have 3 pug dogs and our 690 has been a champ for many years now. We also have another brand of robot vacuum...good but no Roomba.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE MY ROOMBA! (I don't think I could live without it now- September 26, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am a serial Dyson owner that has always wanted a Roomba, but wasn't sure it was worth the investment... boy was I wrong! Living in a city high rise with a cat and about 70% of my home being hardwood and the other 30% being carpet, this has cut down physical vaccuming big time. The set up took about 2 minutes- including installing the app- and the Roomba found its way around my apartment with ease. After running for 50 minutes it dodged all my furniture, stools, and other items with ease. After is was done, it told me it would be returning to it's dock. I am so happy and just remotely started it, so it could clean my home while I was at work. :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.