iRobot Roomba i3+ (Plus) Wi-Fi Connected Self-Empty Robot Vacuum - Woven Neutral (3550)
A smarter clean
- Premium three-stage cleaning system and 10 times the power-lifting suction of previous models tackle deep-down dirt with ease
- Smart navigation maps out your home, vacuuming in neat rows and using floor tracking sensors to go seamlessly between hardwood and carpet
- Reactive Sensor Technology tells the robot where it can and cannot reach to help prevent it from getting stuck on furniture
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa so you can use your voice commands for spot cleanings in between regular runs
Deep cleaning power
- Dirt Detect sensors focus on the dirtiest areas of your home so even high-traffic areas get a deep-down clean
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the vacuum to empty itself for up to 60 days so you don't have to lift a finger
Ideal for homes with pets
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors and prevent pet-hair tangles
- High-efficiency filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens for a more thorough clean
Even more features
- Imprint Link Technology lets you link your Roomba with the Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop (sold separately) to vacuum and mop in perfect sequence automatically
- Automatically recharges when the battery is low and picks up vacuuming where it left off
- iRobot Genius feature makes you the one in charge of your robot's vacuum tasks, setting him up while you are gone
- Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 2 x Dirt Disposal Bags
- Extra High-Efficiency Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 997 reviewers who responded, 878 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This thing SUCKS.. literally- February 6, 2021
It took a while for it to get the layout of the house, but once it did it goes fairly quick. Takes about 45 mins for 256 Sq Ft. It does a good job of picking up most of the dirt and crumbs. Great for daily cleaning when you're not home. The base vacuum is very loud, along the lines of a shop vac for about 15 seconds, but it's a positive that you don't have to empty it yourself. Also love the fact that you can link to your phone and Google home products. I literally watched this vacuum zoom around for the first couple days I got it. Ha. Totally worth getting if you have been thinking about it. Catch it on a sale and you won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The IRobot Roomba definitely does the job at cleaning my flo- September 9, 2020
I have two dogs and the Roomba picks up their hair with ease. It transitions from floor to our oriental rugs with ease. I would give the Roomba a 4.8 in my personal rating. The reason I give this rating is that initially the Roomba seemed a little loud on first use. However, it is definitely quieter than a regular vacuum cleaner. I hope in future models that the option of a quiet mode. An unexpected surprised was that this model detects edges and drop offs. My Roomba maneuvered around this areas and did not fall into my sunken living room. That was a nice touch IRobot. All in all a great product that has made daily cleaning routine a little easier.
- Returned- June 18, 2021
My Roomba was delivered a week ago today and I returned it today. I spent the better part of the week working with tech support trying to get it connected. I moved it closer to my router. I followed the tech step by step telling them every step of the way what was on my screen They had me do a factory reset. Uninstall and reinstall the app. When they were asking for my OS and model number of my router I finally said enough. It shouldn't be that difficult! I will say, tech support was very patient and jumped through the hoops with me. I was told that for some reason they have a glitch connecting to an LG phone. Wish I had known that from the start.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.