iRobot Roomba i3 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum - Woven Neutral (3150)
A smarter clean
- Premium three-stage cleaning system and 10 times the power-lifting suction of previous models tackle deep-down dirt with ease
- Smart navigation maps out your home, vacuuming in neat rows and using floor tracking sensors to go seamlessly between hardwood and carpet
- Reactive Sensor Technology tells the robot where it can and cannot reach to help prevent it from getting stuck on furniture
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa so you can use your voice commands for spot cleanings in between regular runs
Ideal for homes with pets
- Dirt Detect sensors focus on the dirtiest areas of your home so even high-traffic areas get a deep-down clean
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors and prevent pet-hair tangles
- High-efficiency filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens for a more thorough clean
- Suggests extra cleaning sessions during pet-shedding or allergy season
Even more features
- Imprint Link Technology lets you link your Roomba with the Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop (sold separately) to vacuum and mop in perfect sequence automatically
- Automatically recharges when the battery is low and picks up vacuuming where it left off
- Compatible with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal (sold separately) so your vacuum can empty its own bin
- Roomba i3 Robot Vacuum
- Home Base Charging Station
- Extra High-Efficiency Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 534 reviewers who responded, 467 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New best friend. I love it!- January 16, 2021
Had older basic model that finally died a few years ago, now asking why I waited so long to replace it. The roomba i3 is much better. I like that I can run it from my phone when ever I want, as well schedule it to run. This one is easier to maintain. Old one I had to cut out the girls long hair that would get trapped, not with this one. We have cats, a friend moved in and now we have more cats. With two teenage girls cleaning the floors, I can say it does a way better job. It got into places I never thought it would go, I’m surprised by how much it picks up. I have a mat that traps the litter. I’ve vacuumed, shaken, even washed it out, i3 cleans it better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- This iRoomba model is a pretty basic one compared to other m- September 9, 2020
It is mainly controlled by an app that can be installed on almost any smart device which is nice. The vacuum itself seemed pretty efficient in picking up whatever may have been on my carpets and floors. In fact, I had run my normal upright vacuum first and then ran the robot. The robot still picked up a LOT of debris that was left by my regular vacuum so that was impressive. The only downside is with a large area to cover, the robot couldn't complete one run without having to be emptied. Plus this model didn't allow for mapping which I would prefer. All in all though I was pretty happy with this model and impressed by it's cleaning power!
- Do you Roomba?- December 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] At first I wasn't sure about the new Roomba. As I charged it and looking at it, I was curious about how/if it would clean. It charged and I started using it and it was going everywhere, looking confused. It did get all the areas,after it got used to the room. Which I found out later. I love it!! My cats, not so much. I definitely will recommend this to all my friends and family. It's a game changer for me, having arthritis and carpal tunnel in both hands, it's hard to do everyday things. I only disliked that it was confusing at first but, I ended up loving it. Thanks for the opportunity to test the product. I use it all the time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.