iRobot Roomba i7 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum (7150)
Incredible suction power
- Three-stage cleaning with power-lifting suction delivers improved pick-up performance so nothing gets left behind
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in contact with both carpets and hard floors, and they won't get tangled with pet hair
- High-efficiency filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens to help you and your family breathe easier
Smart and connected
- vSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home for intelligent mapping and vacuuming in neat rows
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for simple voice control and quick spot cleaning when messes happen
- Smart technology learns your cleaning routines, suggests schedules, and recommends extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Keep Out Zones let your robot know to avoid things like pet bowls and play areas
- Imprint Link Technology allows the Braava Jet to work in sequence with the Braava Jet m6 robot mop (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal (sold separately) so it can empty its own bin
- 1 x Roomba i7 Robot Vacuum
- 1 x Home Base Charging Station
- 1 x North American Line Cord
- 1 x Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- 1 x Extra Side Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1280 reviewers who responded, 1107 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great vacuum and I love it- January 12, 2019
I wasn’t sure how well any of the robotic vacuums would work. After researching which one I thought provided what I wanted, I bought the i7 to try it before deciding to purchase the auto bin dispenser. The i7 app was very easy to use to teach it. The app let me know the status of the i7 at all times. After two weeks of using it, I liked the performance of the i7 so much that I decided to keep it and purchase the auto bin dispenser as well. I used the auto bin dispenser for the first time yesterday and now I have the best vacuum system available today. It cleans cleans very well, it’s quiet and very convenient. I’m very happy with both purchases.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now a believer- March 15, 2019
When my husband first bought an IRobot 4 yrs ago, I thought he was nuts. Nothing was going to clean better than my whole house vacuum system. Boy was I wrong, it does a great job and since it is more convenient the house gets vacuumed more often with less effort on my part. We are now on our second IRobot and I never thought I could love it more, but I do. Go for the I-7 series, The app lets me clean only the room I need to clean and if the battery goes dead before it finishes, IRobot goes home to charge itself and returns out on its own to finish the job. It also texts me when finished, needs the bin emptied or if it happens to get stuck.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works very well- December 26, 2020
This vacuum works much better than my push vacuum (Dyson). It picks up dirt very well. It has gotten stuck only once - although to be fair, I try hard to remove any obstacles, cords, etc. It recharges itself fine when it has large rooms to vacuum. The only issue is that it's memory blocks at 2,500 sq feet. If you have a cleaning space larger than that, it will create an error. Otherwise, I am happy to know what it has vacuumed while mapping out the space. I am working around the memory error by ensuring it has a smaller space to vacuum. I didn't purchase the plus because I wasn't going to spend an extra $200 to not empty the vacuum myself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.