iRobot Roomba i8+ (Plus) Robot Vacuum - Medium Silver
A smarter clean
- Premium three-stage cleaning system and 10 times the power-lifting suction of previous models tackle deep-down dirt with ease
- vSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home and builds personal Smart Maps so it vacuums in neat and efficient rows; if the battery runs low, it remembers where it left off and resumes vacuuming there after charging
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa so you can use your voice commands for spot cleanings in between regular runs
Deep cleaning power
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the vacuum to empty itself for up to 60 days so you don't have to lift a finger
- AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mould to help keep your home fresh and clean
Ideal for homes with pets
- Keep Out Zones prevents the vacuum from going into sensitive areas like play areas or around pet bowls
- Smart technology learns your cleaning routines, suggests personalised schedules, and suggests extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors and prevent pet-hair tangles
- High-efficiency filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens for a more thorough clean
Even more features
- Imprint Link Technology lets you link your Roomba with the Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop (sold separately) to vacuum and mop in perfect sequence automatically
- Intelligent hardware provides a full range of features along with access to future advancements as they are released
- Roomba i8+ Robot Vacuum
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal
- Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- 2 x Extra High-Efficiency Filters
- 4 x Dirt Disposal Bags
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Working as expected!- January 20, 2021
I am so happy with the Roomba i8+. It cleans my hardwood floors really well. I don't have any carpet in the apartment yet. The mapping feature works great and I can either get it to clean the whole area or just select the rooms that I want cleaned. So far it knows how to return home and the automatic disposable bin is very convenient. I use it twice a week and it feels great to see my place so clean. The extra 15 mins of battery is a bonus on this model and you also get 4 disposable dirt filter bags.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor function and value- February 20, 2021
This unit is terrible. We bought it to replace a Eufy L70 which we liked but had issues with the rolling brush and unit was out of warranty. The i8 unit leaves dog fur clumps -everywhere- ...it just seems to push dog fur around. It is far noisier than the eufy L70, has no suction H/M/L option and dies before it gets to the base. It also has not yet self emptied into the bin as promised (but the app tells us it needs it). Feels like a $600+ poorly functioning robo vac. There are better products out there based on our experience so far....and the price is so high we had high expectations. Don't waste your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Game Changer!- November 14, 2020
We had a Shark Ion for 2 years before the Roomba and thought it was amazing. Now that we have the Roomba i8+, it’s a game changer. It never gets stuck and cleans the floors flawlessly on my 4000sq ft upper with tile/hardwood floors and a few rugs. Very impressed 2 weeks in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report