iRobot Roomba i8+ (Plus) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal - Medium Silver (8550)
Powerful cleaning capabilities
- Premium 3-stage cleaning system and 10X power-lifting suction pulls up stubborn dirt to ensure a thorough clean
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to accommodate carpets and hard floors, without getting tangled up with pet hair
- High-efficiency filter traps 99% of dog and cat allergens to keep your home feeling fresher
- Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to access remote features for a hands-off way to clean
- Compatible with the iRobot Home app so you can schedule cleanings and monitor performance
- Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for a simple, voice-controlled operation
- Advanced hardware supports future updates so you always have access to the latest technology
- Imprint Link Technology lets you pair your robot vacuum with the Braava jet m6 robot mop (sold separately) for a two-step clean
Automated and smart
- vSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home and builds Smart Maps with Keep Out Zones to clean exactly where you want and nowhere that you don't
- Intelligently learns your cleaning routines and suggests personalised schedules or extra cleanings during allergy and pet-shedding season
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal system automatically empties dirt into AllergenLock bags that trap 99% of pollen and mold and can go for up to 60 days between changes
- When the battery runs low, the robot recharges itself and then returns to its previous stopping point to finish the cleaning session
- Roomba i8+ Robot Vacuum
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal
- Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- 2 x Extra High-Efficiency Filters
- 4 x Dirt Disposal Bags
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Great- November 13, 2021
This is a great idea however it's not exactly great implementation 1 - Does a fair to poor job of vacuuming 2 - This thing gets stuck 90% of the time. I have nothing extraordinary on the floor. I have one area rug (which it can't seem to climb up on half the time). I make sure the bath mats and bedside rugs are lifted out of the way on the days 'thing' is scheduled to work 3 - This things gets stuck in a different location every time!! It's a bit infuriating. It's not one thing where could rectify the impossible obstacle course my place obviously is. So in short. It's OK but the for these prices design needs some major workNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Poor function and value- February 20, 2021
This unit is terrible. We bought it to replace a Eufy L70 which we liked but had issues with the rolling brush and unit was out of warranty. The i8 unit leaves dog fur clumps -everywhere- ...it just seems to push dog fur around. It is far noisier than the eufy L70, has no suction H/M/L option and dies before it gets to the base. It also has not yet self emptied into the bin as promised (but the app tells us it needs it). Feels like a $600+ poorly functioning robo vac. There are better products out there based on our experience so far....and the price is so high we had high expectations. Don't waste your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Game Changer!- November 14, 2020
We had a Shark Ion for 2 years before the Roomba and thought it was amazing. Now that we have the Roomba i8+, it’s a game changer. It never gets stuck and cleans the floors flawlessly on my 4000sq ft upper with tile/hardwood floors and a few rugs. Very impressed 2 weeks in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report