iRobot Roomba j7 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum (j7150)
Clean without lifting a finger
- Premium 3-stage cleaning system and power-lifting suction pulls up embedded dirt for a deeper, more thorough clean
- Multi-surface dual rubber brushes deliver a powerful clean while avoiding the tangles of pet hair
- Spot clean messes as they happen to maintain your floors between full vacuuming sessions
- Efficient rows of vacuuming ensure your floors are completely cleaned from wall to wall
- Compatible with the Clean Base Automatic dirt disposal system (base sold separately) so your vacuum can empty itself for up to 60 days
- Pairs with the Braava jet m6 robot mop (sold separately) to vacuum and mop in perfect sequence for sparkling clean floors
Well-connected and incredibly smart
- Navigation with PrecisionVision learns the layout of your home while still avoiding unexpected obstacles like pet waste or charging cords
- Works seamlessly with Google Home, Alexa, and the iRobot Genius app for a convenient voice or remote control, even when you're away
- Learns your cleaning routines and suggests personalised schedules or extra cleanings during allergy and pet-shedding season
- Smart Recharge and Resume function recharges the battery when it gets low and resumes cleaning where it left off
- Advanced hardware and software updates ensure your robot's technology stays up to date
- Secured data is used to improve your robot's performance and your experience, while ensuring the safety of your privacy
- 1 x Roomba j7 Robot Vacuum
- 1 x Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- 1 Extra Corner Brush (Black)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Such a time saver- September 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This vacuum has been a huge time saver for me. It was very easy to sync the vacuum to the app and get going. I love that after it did its mapping runs i was able to set up rooms, zones and label each one individually. I can easily set a schedule through the app for which rooms I want done at certain times or days. To do the whole house it takes about 2 hours and 50 min which includes a 58 min charging. It sends itself to the charger and once it has enough charge it finishes the job. I love it, and it's not too loud either. I do wish the debris bin was a little but bigger, but I just empty it out once it goes to the charging station during and after the job.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing- November 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This my 3rd robot vacuum and is by far the best. I was very skeptical at first but after it mapped my house I can just select the room I want to clean. It even sends me pictures of obstacles and asks if it’s a temporary obstacle or add it to the “avoid” zones. The dust bin is a bit small which is my only complaint but it goes anywhere, doesn’t get stuck, cleans surprisingly well and the controls on the app are extremely customizable. I’m really surprised how much stuff comes out of my carpet daily. I have a cat litter box in a carpeted closet and it picks up all the litter in the carpet. Can’t go wrong with this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Less Thing To Worry About- September 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Definitely worked best in larger, uncluttered rooms. We had to move our furniture around before running the Roomba to ensure it could get to all corners of the room and also get back onto the docking pad. We found it quite loud on our hardwood floors, but it's not a huge deterrent as it can run when we're not home. The set up is quick and easy and we downloaded the app on our phone without any problems. We have pets, so one of the downfalls is their toys are on the floor, which then become obstacles for the Roomba. It's something we'll have to figure out, to prevent any issues while the vacuum runs when we're not home. It's great to know that the main area of our house gets a quick clean without any effort, though!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.