iRobot Roomba j7+ Wi-Fi Connected Self-Empty Robot Vacuum (j7550)
Incredible cleaning power
- Premium 3-stage cleaning system and power-lifting suction pulls up embedded dirt for a deeper, more thorough clean
- Multi-surface dual rubber brushes deliver a powerful clean while avoiding the tangles of pet hair
- Clean Base automatic dirt disposal system empties itself for up to 60 days for a truly hands-off experience
- Spot clean messes as they happen to maintain your floors between full vacuuming sessions
- Efficient rows of vacuuming ensure your floors are completely cleaned from wall to wall
- Pairs with the Braava jet m6 robot mop (sold separately) to vacuum and mop in perfect sequence for sparkling clean floors
Smart and well-connected
- Navigation with PrecisionVision learns the layout of your home while still avoiding unexpected obstacles like pet waste or charging cords
- Works seamlessly with Google Home, Alexa, and the iRobot Genius app for a convenient voice or remote control--even while you're away
- Learns your cleaning routines and suggests personalised schedules or extra cleanings during allergy and pet-shedding season
- Smart Recharge and Resume function recharges the battery when it gets low and resumes cleaning where it left off
- Secured data is used to improve your robot's performance and your experience, while ensuring the safety of your privacy
- 1 x Roomba j7 Robot Vacuum
- 1 x Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 2 x Dirt Disposal Bags
- 1 x North American Line Cord
- 1 x Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- 1 x Extra Corner Brush (Black)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- J7+ Best Roomba yet! Avoids dog poop & cords!- October 11, 2021
So far, so good. I love the Roomba J7. Our former Roomba i7 had to be trashed because it rolled over my dog's gigantic poop and spread it all over my house & poop was in every crevice of the old roomba. We bought the J7 because it says it has: "P.O.O.P. (Pet Owner Official Promise)* means your Roomba® j7+ robot vacuum will steer clear of your pet’s waste as it gets down to its own business. If it doesn’t, we'll replace your robot for free." I love that the J7 will send my phone a picture/video of anything that is on the floor and will not get tangled in the wires behind the t.v. area. Love it. Knock on wood, no more poop-tastrophies.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent robot vacuum, probably the best Roomba- October 21, 2021
I love this robot. I've had an i3+ for around a year now and this thing is everything I wanted the i3 to do. My i3 flies blind, it doesn't use any vision so it sometimes gets into trouble (it does a great job generally). So far every time this has run it has completely avoided all of the cords running under my couch and around my TV. It's also fantastic that it can clean individual rooms and not just the entire space. It still has some learning to do, today it vacuumed up a shoe lace and it got stuck, but as far as I'm aware they are going to keep training it to recognize more objects. This robot is fantastic and I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Roomba is efficient,- September 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Roomba is efficient, but could use a little tweaking. I was so excited to try this product, and it does perform well. I work remotely, and had the robot scheduled to vacumn three days during the week and one weekend day. My home office is upstairs, but I was constantly having to run downstairs to clear something on the vacumn. It's efficient, but only if you are there to assist. I sometimes felt like I could just vacumn myself with all the trips downstairs I was making. Overall, it does work well and is good for touching up the house. It gets up pet hair and crumbs and dirt from the kids. I would probably buy, but I do think this needs some work.