iRobot Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum with iRobot Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop - Black - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Smart cleaning solution for your home
- Advanced 3-stage cleaning system delivers enhanced performance that lifts, loosens, and eliminates dust on your carpets or rugged surfaces leaving no mess around
- vSLAM navigation feature quickly adapts to your home's layout to build personal Smart Maps to clean every corner by navigating in systematic rows, plus it remembers where the cleaning was left off when running low on battery to resume from there after charging
- iRobot Home app lets you send instructions to the robot to finish your cleaning chores easily
- Google Home and Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you operate the vacuum robot with simple voice commands for immediate spot cleans anytime
Expert-like cleaning efficiency
- PerfectEdge technology with advanced sensors and specially designed corner brush provide optimum cleaning along corners and wall edges
- Precision Jet Spray on the robot mop clears sticky messes and tough kitchen greases effectively for pristine-looking floors
- Clean Base automatic dirt disposal allows the vacuum robot to empty itself for up to 60 days so you won't have to break a sweat while clearing the dirt
- Anti-allergen system traps and arrests 99% of pollen and mold allergens to prevent the risk of getting pollen allergies at your home
- Customisable Keep Out zones allow the robot to avoid cleaning at sensitive places like play areas or pet bowls
- Smart learning technology automatically understands your cleaning routines to suggest personalised schedules and extra cleaning sessions during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Dual rubber brushes avoid tangling with pet's hair to keep cleaning at an optimal level even on carpets or rugged floors
More advanced features
- Imprint Link technology lets you integrate the Roomba vacuum robot with the Braava Jet 36 robot mop for thorough cleaning in perfect sequence
- Cutting-edge hardware is capable of receiving software updates for additional features and improvements
- Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum (s955020)
- Braava jet m6 Robot Mop
- Black (m610220)
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 2 x Dirt Disposal Bags
- Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- Extra Corner Brush
- m6 Charging Dock
- 2 x Single-Use Wet Mopping Pad
- 2 x Single-Use Dry Sweeping Pad
- Washable Wet Pad
- 4oz Cleaning Solution Sample Bottle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 268 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 60 days in, Mop requires warranty replacement- May 31, 2021
Overall I am happy with the vacuum’s operation and base station storage. The mop on the other hand has had several issues with getting lost/stuck, to being unable to register that the water tank is full even after resetting the bot. To make matters worse I cannot currently use the mop due to a battery failure and need to wait for the replacement. It’s only been 2 months and I’m starting to regret this purchase. One other think of note, the matte finish on these robots will be full of scuffs and scrapes if you have white baseboards/furniture. It makes them look dirty very fast but has no effect on operations.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Roomba s9+/Braava jet m6- May 22, 2021
We love both of them when they both work fully. The vacuum work perfect and has no problems. The mop has a lot of connection issues and takes multiple resets to get it to work. We attempted to move the mop across the house (completely away from the vacuum), to get it within 5 feet of the modem. This didn’t work and we still have the same connection issues. When we can get it to work, it works perfect with no problems. However, the majority of the time we have connection issues and have to take an hour or two resetting it multiple times to get it to work. Again, the vacuum has no issues and we absolutely love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Robotic Vacuum- January 11, 2021
After a couple of phases through the first floor of my house, it built a very good map of the area.Have not run a regular vacuum to see how well it has picked up dirt but from what I can see and what I hear when it cleans the dirt bin, it is doing a good job. Need to be careful of charging cables hanging down as they will get stuck in the roller. Still deciding if I should block off under end table to prevent getting close to cables. Was surprised when I had robot clean back room and my dog kept getting in the way for the direct route to the back room it went the long route to get to the back room to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.