iRobot Roomba s9+ Wi-Fi Connected Self-Empty Robot Vacuum - Java Black
Available to ship
Maximum suction for a deeper clean
- Three-stage cleaning 40 times the power-lifting suction of previous models delivers improved pick-up performance so nothing dirty is left behind
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in contact with both carpets and hard floors, and they won't get tangled with pet hair
- PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors and a specially designed Corner Brush tackle corners and edges for a complete edge-to-edge clean
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal feature allows the robot to empty itself for up to 60 days
Intelligently designed and well-connected
- vSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home for intelligent mapping and vacuuming in neat rows
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for simple voice control and quick spot cleaning when messes happen
- Smart Recharge and Resume features makes cleaning easier as your robot only charges if battery is low and as needed before completing its task
- Smart technology learns your cleaning routines, suggests schedules, and recommends extra cleanings during allergy or pet-shedding season
- Keep Out Zones let your robot know to avoid things like pet bowls and play areas
- iRobot Genius lets you be in total control of your robot, setting him up to start cleaning when you are gone and stop it when you are back
- Imprint Link Technology allows the Braava Jet to work in sequence with the Braava Jet m6 robot mop (sold separately)
- Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 2 x Dirt Disposal Bags
- North American Line Cord
- Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- Extra Corner Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1685 reviewers who responded, 1193 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don’t waste your money!!!- December 6, 2020
I cannot tell you how excited I was to get this! I’ve had different iRobot for 4 years and have loved it but wanted to upgrade. This is supposed to be too of the line robot vacuum. This thing is TERRIBLE! I paid almost $1,200 for a vacuum that within the first 2 minutes of running kept giving me error codes and shutting off and telling me I needed to reset the roomba. I would reset it and it would just go in circles and do the same thing. It Did that 6 times!!! Another thing to take into consideration is this thing is LOUD!!! Way louder than my old one. Like you can’t talk to people if it’s running near by. There are some serious issues with this vacuum so don’t waste your money. I’m returning tomorrow!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Purchase- August 6, 2021
Love it. It is definitely worth the cost. Initially it took a while for the Roomba to map my home. It was constantly running into walls and seemed to be going to the same spots over and over, but after about 5 or 6 mapping runs, it worked like a charm. I’ve seen reviews where people complain that it’s too loud. It’s a vacuum. It’s going to be loud. It works well over my carpet and tile. When it senses carpet, it switches to a higher gear. You can literally see the vacuum marks on the carpet so you know it’s really suctioning well. You are able to program off limit zones to prevent the Roomba from going into certain areas. I like the fact I can touch up vacuum in areas and prevent lots of dust and cat hair build up. If the bin gets full, the Roomba will stop the job and go to the base to empty. Once emptied it will go right back to the spot it stopped previously. My bag hasn’t needed emptying yet so I’m not sure how long they last. Supposedly the Roomba app tells you when the bag needs to be changed. We shall see.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Design problem with lid- December 8, 2020
The S9 has a design defect with the lid. After initial charging & setup, it wouldn’t run because contacts under the lid were not touching. The “close the lid” error wouldn’t go away even though it was closed. Applying slight pressure to the lid, made the error go away temporarily. Waited 1 hr on hold for support & had to manually pull up the contact pins so they would touch. This is not how iRobots TOP model should be. I really wanted to use the S9, but I have a feeling this will be a reoccurring issue after warranty expires.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Rosie the maid's great grandmother- June 12, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first experience with a Roomba, so I went in with high, but realistic expectations. Unboxed the Roomba and allowed it to charge on the station and read the instructions and downloaded the app onto my phone. Once it was fully charged, I hit clean on the app and sent the Roomba on it way. I learned real quickly that you will need to prep areas to be cleaned. In other words, make sure extension cords, phone charger cords and ironing board cords are free from the vacuum area or it will get sucked in and jam the vacuum. After five runs around the house, there was a full map. I waited a week and while I was at work, I used the app to clean the house. Unfortunately, the robot got stuck on another extension cord and my wife had to free it once she got home from work. Once freed, it completed cleaning with a total time of 5 hours. It would have been in about 2 hours if it didn't get stuck. Attempted to run it again two days later and it cleaned every room in about 1 hour and 45 minutes in the quiet clean mode. Three days later, I ran it again, but this time in the detailed clean mode. It's more powerful and uses more battery. This time it took 5 hours because the vacuum had to go back to the base and recharge itself twice. I received notification on my phone for each time it was stuck and when it completed the cleaning jobs. The app also shows where the vacuum went over high traffic/dirt areas multiple times to clean. It's nice that with the charging base, it can also empty it's own bin into the base. The only issue so far after learning the house just occurred early this week when I received an error message saying the vacuum was "stuck", but it just left the charging station and returned. The app then gave an error 66 stating the memory on the vacuum was full and needed a hard reset and/or remap the house and make more dividers to separate the rooms. Once the hard reset and remapping was complete, cleaning takes anywhere from 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on the cleaning setting. No additional issues since. The price? Yea, it's up there to say the least. This is an amazing piece of machinery and it's scary to think there will be a better model in years to come. It's not for everyone, but it is nice to have. Splurge on it and you won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have bought for Robo’s- September 23, 2020
Make sure you buy the extended warranty so you can return it every year because it breaks down. There is absolutely no help through the company that sells it I spent three months talking to them taking a screwdriver taking apart and putting it together. They finally gave up and I returned this last one I have paid $800 in return for extended warranties. They won’t give your money back so just expect to buy it be sure to get that extended warranty.Dirt on the floor, it’ll push it all together in a pileNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.