iRobot Roomba Virtual Wall Barrier
- Compatible with the Roomba 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900 Series Robot as well as the Scooba 400 Series Robot
- Easy to setup right out of the box so you can quickly put it to work
- Features a halo mode that allows you to keep the robot away from items like pet food to ensure it doesn't knock it over and cause an even bigger mess
- Convenient low-battery indicator so you're not left guessing whether the vacuum needs charging or not
- 1 x Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works perfectly so far.- February 21, 2021
When we got our Roomba i3 we saw right away that there was at least one area that we needed to keep the vacuum away from, and that was the vertical blinds for our sliding glass door. No matter if we had the blinds open or closed, the Roomba would bash them pretty hard, and we were afraid that over time they would be damaged. So far, the Virtual Wall Barrier seems to have solved that problem completely. As long as it continues to work as it is working now, we will be very happy. $60.00 USD seemed like a lot of money for this little thing, but it has solved a pretty big problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great- December 23, 2019
We have a open floor plan house on first floor, but it's the kitchen and living room where we get the most traffic and dirt. We use two Virtual Walls To keep our roomba focused just where we need it. They work great. They are small and sleek and hardly noticeable sitting on the floor. Batteries (2 - AA) seem to last about a year, so I only pay attention to them when someone moves them or the battery runs low and our roomba finds her way into new territory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worthless- December 10, 2019
These virtual wall barriers are useless. Description states it creates a 4 foot barrier around items you want the vacuum to stay away from. Considering my Christmas tree skirt is 4 feet wide all the way across and the vacuum still gets stuck on the skirt every day I'd say this product is useless. Just another reason I'll never buy one of their products again. Should've went with the shark vacuum.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.