Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Available online only
- Inverts up to 90 degrees
- Offers inversion therapy to relieve pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments, stimulate blood circulation, and reduce fatigue for all over body relaxation and the effects of aging due to gravity
- Designed with an extra-wide tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish for durability and additional weight support
- Removable lumbar pillow offers extra lower back support
- Double stitched memory foam vinyl covered backrest provides comfort for your head and back
- Ergonomically moulded ankle holders and palm activated adjustable ratchet locking system keep your ankles in place
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to keep you from moving while you're inverted
- Foam covered, extra-long handles let you return to the upright position with peace of mind
- Offers three different inversion options with an adjustable tether strap
- Protect your hands and fingers with safety vinyl side covers
- Can be folded for easy storage
- Suitable for users up to 158kgs (350lbs.) and 198cm (6'6") in height
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Perfect for me !!- November 8, 2020
For me this is the ultimate in inverted table !! Ultra high quality (I weight 275lbs) comfortable easy to assemble and got it ahead of time !! It stretches my lower back PERFECTLY, i used to use it at the gym but now i get to use it at home as much as i need it !! To me that is precious !! With all the stretching I do for my lower o save a ton of money on chiro ! It will pay itself with in 2 years but will last a life time !! I am a strong man ,stretching my back is a must with all the extremely heavy lifting I do !! Best product I ever bought for myself on internet !! You won't regret that purchase!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- holds weight- November 26, 2016
this is a very stable inversion table, holds heavy weight safelyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great inversion- January 9, 2014
Great product . Easy to assemble ,easier to use ! Works great !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.