iSmartAlarm Wireless Security System (ISA3)
Store stock information is not available at this time
After a recent report of multiple break-ins in the area, you've decided to step up your home security. Protecting your family and home is of the utmost importance, so you decide to call a security firm for an estimate. The fees, however, for system installation and long-term contracts prove to be more daunting than you expected.
With the iSmartAlarm, you've got a DIY, self-monitored, self-controlled, wireless home security system that will put your mind at ease without breaking your bank account. And it's easy to install with plug-and-play technology -- all you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a smartphone to use it.
Now that you know home security is both attainable and affordable, you also need to know how conveniently the iSmartAlarm functions. With its companion app on your iPhone or Android device, you can arm, monitor, and disarm the security system at any time, from anywhere, and in real-time.
The app also sends you alerts, emails, and text messages when a break-in or unauthorized activity is detected in your home.
Why you need this:
- Sensor detection: Includes 2 contact sensors and a motion sensor that notify you instantly of intruders.
- Be alert: Designated members receive phone calls, text messages, push notifications and email when the system detects a break-in or unauthorized activity.
- Wired and Wireless: Have the option of a WiFi connection or a more reliable wired connection to your home network.
- Remote control: Arm, monitor, and disarm the system at any time, from anywhere, in real time through the iSmartAlarm app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Remote tag: You can give a Remote to anyone in the family as a dedicated identification key, so even if they are too young for a phone or they don't have a smartphone, they can still control the system and be monitored.
- Multiple users: Each designated user of the iSmartAlarm home security system can view the home's status and safety during suspicious activity.
- Easy installation: Enjoy easy DIY plug-and-play setup with no monthly fees or contracts required.