iSmartAlarm Plus Package - White
- All-in-one package: This package includes Contact Sensors for door and window security, a Motion Sensor for large spaces, and a Remote Tag for control from your keychain
- DIY home security: Self-controlled home security system has no monthly fees, no contracts, and can be set up in minutes
- Wireless sensors: Each security sensor in this package is completely wireless, making them easy to setup and move or reposition as needed
- Comprehensive security coverage: Once installed, this system can provide coverage for entry points, such as doors and windows, and even specific drawers or cabinets
- App control: The entire system can be monitored and controlled from a free app available for both iPhone and Android smartphones; the app can tell you who is home as well as the status of each sensor
- Notifications: If motion is detected by any of the sensors, the system will immediately send an SMS alert to your smartphone
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 277 reviewers who responded, 263 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Deserves zero stars- May 29, 2020
I bought this product as well as 2 additional sensors but sadly this item has many problems and I would not recommend it. Problem 1: 3/5 contact sensors arrived with dead batteries and needed me to buy new batteries as well as tiny screw driver to change. Problem 2: it lacks the most important feature of a security system... it doesn’t sound an alarm. I have set the alarm and intentionally tried to trip the alarm to get it to go off. It doesn’t. I set off every sensor and the alarm doesn’t ring or call my phone. Even the panic button doesn’t ring the alarm. Problem 3: the key fob doesn’t work. It lights up saying that the button is working but it doesn’t actually arm the system... not that you would know though because the alarm doesn’t go off. Problem 4: ismartalarm customer service is terrible. Problem 5: it has to be wired into the internet router. It cannot be run on wifi. This is not great if you keep your wifi router in an office but want you alarm to sound in your main living room. I had to move my router to the main living area which isn’t a good look. I had such high hopes for this system but was very disappointed. Overall, I would definitely not recommend this product. Spend your money on a better system that will actually keep your house secure. After all the troubles I have had with this system, even if customer service can get it working I do not trust it to be reliable in the event of a break in or other emergency.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (1)Report
- won't work after 2 month- October 14, 2020
worked for 2 months . now it won't work at all , emailed customer service . not good support . now i can't return the product , more than 30days . No phone calls, i reset the device , still it won't work , no alarm , no phone calls . Please don't buy this product , you will loose your money . now its 3 weeks ,with no monitor system .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Criminal these are still being sold- September 12, 2020
Their online network went down 5 days ago, and nobody can turn their alarm systems on as a result. They updated a Facebook page just yesterday confirming it was their problem, instead of an individual device. All signs point to this company going out of business and leaving customers holding the bag. Buy a Ring system, or something else instead. Mine is now a paperweight.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report