j5create 4-Port USB-C Hub with Power Delivery (JCH346)
- USB Type-C 4-port hub features 3 USB A and 1 USB Type-C port
- USB 3.0 port offers swift transfer speeds of up to 5Gb/s and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Connect and disconnect USB devices without needing to power down
- Supports upstream charging and Power Delivery 2.0 via a USB Type-C charging port
- Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- More is better- August 14, 2020
I purchased this for my ROG Zephyrus GX701 that only had 3 standard built in USB ports and 2 C-type ports. I run dual monitors for American Truck Simulator so 1 C-type is lost there. I use a G29 wheel, an external recycled 4TBHDD for games, and wired Steel Series headset. That's all the standard USB ports with one open C-type that can't be utilized until I got this. With this connected I'm able to connect my ROG web cam that's not built in, wireless keyboard and mouse dongle with a little more ports for additional whatever. This is my second j5 product and I would recommend with of you need USB space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- j5create - 4-Port USB-C Hub - Silver- September 29, 2020
not a very great product doesn't come with its own power supply which some don't need it . also cant run it along with another ones. just to expensive to be so cheapNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- J5Create 4 Port USB-C Hub- January 23, 2021
The J5Create with 3 USB 3.1 ports, 1 USB type-C port and a power in port works great. Nice hub for work laptop when working from home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.