j5create 0.20m (0.66 ft.) HDMI to VGA Adapter (JDA213)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- HDMI to VGA adapter allows you to connect the HDMI output on your laptop, Ultrabook, desktop computer, tablet, Blu-ray DVD, digital set-top box, player digital camera, video camera, or gaming console equipment to the VGA input of a monitor or projector
- Converts the HDMI video signal into a VGA output and separate 2-channel analog audio
- Cable is easy to use, without the need for software or power adapter
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1080p at 60Hz (WUXGA) as well as HDTV resolutions up to 1080p at 60Hz
- HDMI receiver complies with HDMI 1.4 specification, and VGA output with VESA VSIS v1r2
- Quality, compact design promotes long-term use and a small footprint
- j5create HDMI To VGA Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 879 reviewers who responded, 809 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works good!- October 1, 2017
I bought this to connect my Windows laptop to an older monitor. I had to tweak some computer settings in order for monitor to stay on as it was giving me an error regarding resolution size and kept going into power save mode. Works OK now. I know that my issue is not related to adapter but to my monitor. The screws on my VGA cable were not long enough to connect with the holes on the adapter part. I used tape to hold the two together (as it doesn't make sense to go buy another cable). I like the fact that this adapter has the holes for the screws as some do not. I would recommend this product to people interested in purchasing it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great adapter- May 22, 2020
Ordered this so I could use my older monitor when WFH on my laptop. Apparently I had an older connector cord I initially used to connect the monitor to the tower I used to have (with the blue ends and the posts that screwed into each device. Due to the length of the post I could get a full connection. Since I didn't want to delay work or buy something else, I Macgyvered it by breaking the posts off the side connecting to this adapter then wrapped the connection so it wouldn't come apart. Now I can either use monitor as the main screen instead of using the smaller laptop screen or use both screens to have "dual monitors".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than buying new monitor- October 21, 2016
Bought this to use a spare computer monitor to connect my Mac Mini that was previous just being used on my TV. This was able to save me from buying a new monitor with an HDMI input. One thing I would like to point out however, make sure to change the resolution settings on full screen games. In my case, the Sims 4 was set to 1080p and when I connected this with the VGA resolution screen, the game (which automatically opened in full screen) simply brought up an "input not supported" message. Once that was corrected, I was able to resume game play as before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.