j5create 4-Port USB 3.0 Mini Hub (JUH340)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Allows you to connect up to 4 USB 3.0 devices to your MacBook or Ultrabook using just one plug
- One port supports speedy USB 3.0 transfer speeds at 5Gb/s, and fast charging for your smartphone, tablet, iPad up to 1.5A
- Works with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external USB 3.0 disk drives, high-resolution webcams, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio, and more
- Non-toxic aluminum housing looks elegant and can be recycled
- Supports USB bus- or DC-powered for power-hungry USB devices
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mb/s) and USB 1.0 (12Mb/s) devices
- j5create USB 3.0 4-Port Mini Hub
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1328 reviewers who responded, 1245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Real review of a really bad product.- February 9, 2017
Just another product that doesn't do remotely close to what it advertises. The only thing it consistently charge is a cooling pad. Anything else I tried to put in any of the USB ports, whether it was a wireless mouse, external hard drive, memory stick, nothing worked. It has 4 ports sure but what's the point when you can't plug more than one item in? Also should note that the A/C adapter did nothing as well. To top it all off, the hub gets extremely hot almost instantly. Maybe my unit is defective but even so, that's no excuse to have an item that cannot even support using 4 items plugged in when it is a 4-USB 3.0 Hub.
Not helpful (0)Report
- This works perfectly- July 18, 2015
I got this to go with my Surface Pro 3. I don't have wireless at my office and have to use the internet with my USB port, but for some of my work I needed to use my mouse as well. so I got this. It works perfectly, and fast. I see no difference in internet speed (using cat 5 internet cable) and my mouse works fine too. I can even hook up my printer at the same time and charge my cell phone. The J5 is built sturdy, and according to the pakaging will work with or without the power cable attached. which is nice if you ever travel short distances to see clients etc. The cord from the J5 to the computer could be a little longer, but it works none the less.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Connection & Release Problems- April 7, 2019
It works fine when a device is plugged in except wireless mice which often do not work since I think they are USB 2. Most USB 2 devices do not work with this. Many times my USB 3 devices are not recognized and for most devices I cannot remove it safely without shutting down the computer. Very handy when you need several devices connected if you only have one or two ports available. If I don't have to use it then I choose not to since it's such a pain to remove devices. I also don't understand why it has to be connected to power if it is an extension of the computer's USB. My larger drives (4 & 8TB) already have power supplies.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.