j5create USB 3.0 Mini Dock (JUD380)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Acts as an external dual monitor display for your MAC or PC
- Add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port
- Primary mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity
- Extended mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, great for spreadsheets
- Mirroring mode is used to clone one screen onto another, ideal for presentations
- Dual HDMI/VGA individual display output
- Supports 1080P at 60Hz with resolutions up to 2048 x 1152
- Includes 2 USB 3.1 and a Gigabit Ethernet port
- JUD380 USB 3.0 Mini Dock
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1087 reviewers who responded, 931 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for adding second monitor!- December 12, 2019
I have a 2016 laptop with three USB 3.0 ports and one HDMI port. I use the HDMI port for a 32-inch monitor, but I have a second 32-inch monitor that I couldn't connect -- until now. I'm using all three USB ports on the laptop, but I temporarily unplugged one USB device to plug the mini dock in, and then I plugged the third USB device into the mini dock USB port. The device works! Then I plugged my second monitor into the mini dock HDMI port. Video came right up, does not seem sluggish or anything, and I didn't even have to do anything to set it up or configure it. It just worked. So now I have both 32-inch monitors working on my laptop. Perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but Improvement Needed- April 17, 2020
The whole reason I bought this was to have 2 monitors set up at home which this does work for. However, the VGA port doesn't have the ability to screw the VGA into this docking station so that item is loose and gets disconnected very easily with a little movement of the cables. Would also be nice to have just one more USB port. With a printer, two monitors, a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse, I am one port shy so I have to plug one in directly to my laptop. This can get a little tricky when trying to use the docking station and office set up for multiple laptops, as needed (e.g. one person in the AM, one in the evening).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 3-monitor setup- October 1, 2020
I was hesitant about purchasing this...it was more expensive than I wanted to spend and I was worried about the USB to VGA or HDMI lag. I have seen others that the USB limitations wouldn't allow for the resolution to be high enough, it was blurry or fuzzing...scared me to say the least; however got it home, plugged it in and it didn't even need drivers with Windows 10, even though it came with some. Crispy, clean, clear picture on both the HDMI and VGA outputs. No lag! So great and so happy I purchased it. Now I have 3-monitors on my desk, laptop screen and 2-27" monitors. Triple-screen setup works perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.