j5create USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter (JCA153G)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, Chromebook, or other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- USB-C to 4K HDMI adapter sends high-definition HDMI 4K video from a device equipped with a USB-C port so you can expand your screen size any time
- Single-port adapter is compliant with DisplayPortAlternative Mode over USB Type-C and HDMI 1.4 specification-4K at 30Hz to display your presentation with ease
- Easy-to-use adapter features durable aluminum housing and doesn't require any software for use
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080P at 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, 2560 x 1440 at 144Hz, 1080p at 144Hz, and 1080p at 60Hz
- JCA153G USB Type-C to 4K HDMI Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 762 reviewers who responded, 708 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Will do 4K, not HDR- December 7, 2018
I learned a little more about different HDMI and Display Port standards after I purchased this and subsequently returned it. I needed this to use the USB-C/Virtual Link port on my new video card. For the most part, standard 4K video worked. However, when I enabled Dolby Atmos audio and HDR it is not supportable. This is because it is only a Display Port 1.2 and those features are more for DP version 1.4. I attempted this with my Oculus Rift as well and continued to get flickering, which is not good for VR. If you are simply trying to output video and audio from USB-C device to a display up to 4K, this works fine. If you are looking for something to push current technical high end capabilities, this will not work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works... Kinda...- June 6, 2021
At first this didnt allow for any video or audio playback and only worked after fully updating ipad os on ipad pro M1 2021 11" and rebooting several times!? It did start allowing video and audio playback but it gets super hot while using it!!! If it were to get any hotter id be concerned it would melt the plastic casing of the device itself. For 30$+ ill be exchanging for the #Apple branded AV adapter... at least with there version you can charge your device and even has a usb A port for flash drives or camera syncing.... Only went with this option because the customer service person suggested this brand (assuming he didn't want to get the key to unlock #Apple version) and stated it would work just as good for half the price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect to connect my HDMI monitor!- August 22, 2021
Just what I needed. I purchased a new display monitor and my new work computer did not have the right port to plug in the external monitor. This adaptor came to the rescue! Just what I needed to allow me to display my zoom calls on my larger external monitor. No noticable loss in color or resolution and not much delay before the image displays once I turn on my laptop. The perfect buy for my needs, at the time. Not the cheapest adaptor, but sometimes you have to pay to play. I would purchase this product again if needed in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.