j5create USB-C to HDMI/USB Adapter with Power Delivery (JCA379)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Enables high-definition HDMI video output from a device equipped with a USB-C port, so that you can expand your screen size any time
- 3-port adapter connects a HDMI computer monitor to a type-C DisplayPort ALT Mode-equipped laptop or tablet to display your presentation with ease
- Plug-and-play adapter is the perfect accessory for technology users on the go
- Connect and disconnect without having to power down your device, saving you time and effort
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed offers transfer rates of up to 5Gbps enabling bulky file backups
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Supports HDMI display with max resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz
- JCA379 USB Type-C HDMI & USB 3.0 with Power Delivery
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 467 reviewers who responded, 404 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- One plug to rule them all...almost- September 30, 2017
Use this with my Dell xps 13 and my wife's MacBook. Pass through charging works great with both. Use the monitor as a hub. Sometimes have to unplug and replug the USB to get my computer to work with the cordless keyboard and mouse, and sometimes need to tweak the monitor resolution - otherwise it works pretty well. Neither of us needs a desktop often and this is a nice way to share a good monitor without taking up too much space. It's a little thing, but the USBc plugs into the back which is good (I've got another adapter by the same manufacturer that I keep in my backpack for travel that plugs into the front and it's cumbersome - this one is much better for a leave in place charger/adapter).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Use a wireless charger with the device you attach- February 20, 2021
This does not provide enough power to also charge a phone while a wireless mouse/keyboard are connected to the USB port and an HDMI cable is connected to it and a smart TV. My Samsung charger and USB-C cable does work with it, but it draws more power than it passes to the attached phone to keep it charged. It does work very well if I placed the phone on a wireless charger. This allowed me to work around the adapter's power issue. I tried a competitor's adapter and did not experience a charge issue. It is a great device for using Samsung DeX, but power your device with a wireless charger. It is still a next adapter if you have a wireless charger and need the USB port for a wireless keyboard and mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't support 4k over HDMI- November 6, 2017
The Bad: Kind of a clunky size and design. The HDMI port does not support 4k resolution, so DO NOT BUY if you plan to use with a 4k display. Two USB thumb drives have been corrupted when plugged into this thing, I can't say for certain it was the fault of this adapter or not, but sure seems like it. This thing should have an ethernet port! The Good: USB is working for my keyboard and MacBook 85w power supply is plugged into the extra USB-C port providing power through this adapter so that I'm able to eliminate one plug. I would not buy this again...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.