j5create USB-C to HDMI/USB Adapter with Power Delivery (JCA379)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Enables high-definition HDMI video output from a device equipped with a USB-C port, so that you can expand your screen size any time
- 3-port adapter connects a HDMI computer monitor to a type-C DisplayPort ALT Mode-equipped laptop or tablet to display your presentation with ease
- Plug-and-play adapter is the perfect accessory for technology users on the go
- Connect and disconnect without having to power down your device, saving you time and effort
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed offers transfer rates of up to 5Gbps enabling bulky file backups
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Supports HDMI display with max resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz
- JCA379 USB Type-C HDMI & USB 3.0 with Power Delivery
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 358 reviewers who responded, 304 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- One plug to rule them all...almost- September 30, 2017
Use this with my Dell xps 13 and my wife's MacBook. Pass through charging works great with both. Use the monitor as a hub. Sometimes have to unplug and replug the USB to get my computer to work with the cordless keyboard and mouse, and sometimes need to tweak the monitor resolution - otherwise it works pretty well. Neither of us needs a desktop often and this is a nice way to share a good monitor without taking up too much space. It's a little thing, but the USBc plugs into the back which is good (I've got another adapter by the same manufacturer that I keep in my backpack for travel that plugs into the front and it's cumbersome - this one is much better for a leave in place charger/adapter).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't support 4k over HDMI- November 6, 2017
The Bad: Kind of a clunky size and design. The HDMI port does not support 4k resolution, so DO NOT BUY if you plan to use with a 4k display. Two USB thumb drives have been corrupted when plugged into this thing, I can't say for certain it was the fault of this adapter or not, but sure seems like it. This thing should have an ethernet port! The Good: USB is working for my keyboard and MacBook 85w power supply is plugged into the extra USB-C port providing power through this adapter so that I'm able to eliminate one plug. I would not buy this again...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I needed- April 17, 2020
My laptop was having some trouble with the built-in HDMI port, and this adapter makes my remote work setup so great. Just plug in my laptop's power cable and this adapter, and I'm rolling. I've got a separate USB hub plugged into this adapter, and together they have no trouble handling my big widescreen monitor, mouse, keyboard, USB network adapter, and other peripherals simultaneously. This adapter doesn't require any external power. I also used it once to connect my Samsung Galaxy S8+ cell phone to my TV, which was pretty cool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.