Jabra Elite 3 In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Grey
- In-ear headphones with an ergonomic design and three sizes of earbuds deliver a secure, comfortable fit to isolate noise
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5.2 technology provides a seamless connection without the tangle of wires
- 6mm drivers and neodymium magnets ensure rich, customisable sound with an incredible bass in a compact package
- Mono mode allows you to use each earbud independently or use both earbuds together for an immersive stereo sound
- HearThrough function allows you to listen to your surroundings for instant awareness
- Built-in Alexa and one-touch Spotify playback allow you to play your tracks easily in a second
- 4-microphone technology keeps your voice crystal clear for phone calls and voice assistant commands
- IP55-rated water resistance protects the headphones from splashes and unexpected rain showers
- Battery life of up to 7 hours lets you listen all day while an additional 21 hours can be provided by the case for days of listening between recharging
- 2 x Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Eargels in 3 Sizes
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Warning and Warranty Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy setup and great quality sound!- 17 septembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Loving these earbuds. They come with a charging/carrying case, different sizes gel earplugs and a USB type C cable. This cable is tiny so you better get a larger one. Setup was super easy, just download the Jabra sound + app and they connect to your phone. From there you can change several settings like call behaviour, music EQ etc. They fill very comfy and music and call quality is great. I love that they can pass thru audio from the outside so you can hear what's happening around you or tall with someone without taking them out. Highly recommend them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jabra - Elite 3 - Best Version Yet- 10 septembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've tried a few versions of Jabra headphones, and these are fantastic. I was listening to music within 2 minutes of opening the box, including the installation of the app. These are the smallest headphones I've used to date. The battery life is excellent, and I've been able to listen for hours with no discomfort. The package includes a short USB-A to USB-C charging cable and a smaller and larger set of earbud tips in case you need a different size. I swapped mine out as the originals didn't fit me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice fit, needs wireless charging- 3 septembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I usually have a heck of a time to get true wireless earbuds to fit and stay in my ears. For some reason, my ears are just not made for this type of earbud. Having said that, however, these Elite 3's are one of the first ones I've tried that don't fall out. Jabra said something like they analyzed 65,000 ears to design the perfect-fitting buds and, after having tried these, I believe them. They come with the medium size gels preinstalled, but I found the smaller gels worked better for me and also didn't cause the 'suction' feeling in my ears that bigger gels do. At the current price point, I think these should have come with wireless charging built into the case (which is kind of a cheap plastic feeling). These should have been priced around $50 to match the features they provide.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.