Jabra Elite 3 In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Navy
- In-ear headphones with an ergonomic design and three sizes of earbuds deliver a secure, comfortable fit to isolate noise
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5.2 technology provides a seamless connection without the tangle of wires
- 6mm drivers and neodymium magnets ensure rich, customisable sound with an incredible bass in a compact package
- Mono mode allows you to use each earbud independently or use both earbuds together for an immersive stereo sound
- HearThrough function allows you to listen to your surroundings for instant awareness
- Built-in Alexa and one-touch Spotify playback allow you to play your tracks easily in a second
- 4-microphone technology keeps your voice crystal clear for phone calls and voice assistant commands
- IP55-rated water resistance protects the headphones from splashes and unexpected rain showers
- Battery life of up to 7 hours lets you listen all day while an additional 21 hours can be provided by the case for days of listening between recharging
- 2 x Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Eargels in 3 Sizes
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Warning and Warranty Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comfortable but not much else- October 19, 2021
These are the 3rd Jabra Elite 3 I purchased in less than a month. The first I returned because only 1 of the earbuds worked, the other never pair correctly. The 2nd I returned because call quality was horrible and I had issues using them. I ended up taking them out to make a call which defeated the point of getting TWS buds. I decided to give them 1 more try just in case I was unlucky. Unfortunately, these disappointed me as well since I had intermittent issues with sound not syncing correctly between both buds. The only positive comment I can make about these buds is that they were very comfortable. I never experienced fatigue or any pain. If only the buds worked as advertised this would have been a great pair of TWS earbuds.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- They do the job- October 9, 2021
Bought to connect by Bluetooth to my laptop for meeting calls. Connected right away and connects like a charm. I have noticed the range can be spotty if I go to far in my house beyond the laptop vs another brand I owned. They fit in the ear well, however the design has a "right way" because if I don't put them in correctly they seem to feel uncomfy or fall out. The one time I tried to use them for a phone call on my iPhone was horrible-probably needed to check the setup and settings. Charge holds well, the stated 6-7 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pure BASS, Solo earbud use!- September 7, 2021
I’ve bought these last week and have to say, Jabra finally stepped up against the competition better than ever. I reviewed them on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/Djoqrt3N9S8 Watch my review if you want the long answer, the short answer is get these namely for working out because you FEEL the music for real. The bass, reverb and vibration of sound is so friggin’ good! The solo earbud use makes it hard to believe these are Jabras. Finally!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns