Jabra Elite 4 Active In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Navy
- In-ear headphones come complete with three sets of silicon ear gels to give you a personalised and comfortable fit
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5.2 technology delivers a cable-free connection to your device
- One-touch Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and HearThrough function make it easy to tune out of or into the world around you
- 6mm drivers and neodymium magnets deliver incredible sound quality so you can immerse yourself in the music
- Jabra Sound+ app allows you to adjust the equalizer to pump up the bass or balance the treble
- Spotify Tap playback function offers an instant connection to your favorite Spotify playlists
- Four built-in microphones with mesh coverings for wind-noise protection ensure your voice comes through loud and clear
- IP57-rated water- and sweat-resistance protect the earbuds from unexpected splashes
- Battery delivers up to 7 hours of play time with an additional 28 hours from the charging case
- Headset (2 Earbuds)
- Charging Case
- USB Cable
- 3 Sets Of Silicon Ear Gels
- Warning & Warranty Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality Headphones- February 11, 2022
Quality headphones. I went thru several makes and models before purchasing these. All of them had great sound when listening to content, but I primarily use headphones for phone calls. These headphones have great call quality, and that's why I purchased them. I can hear the people I'm talking to, and they can hear me, and best of all, I don't sound like I'm talking in a tin can. ***One word of caution. Do Not charge these with a fast charger. It will fry them. Slow charging is best.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- May 6, 2022
Not as happy as hopped for as I seem to be having some inconsistencies. From using daily have had Three days where the right pod battery discharges at an extremely fast rate 100%-0 in 2 hours when just listing to low volume music. Then there is dropping of signal, that has happened a handful of times. I use these to help me fall asleep so the volume is not high nor am I using in phone mode. Otherwise I like them, comfortable decent sound. Debating on taking them back….No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Overall Headphone- February 14, 2022
Comparing this to the Jabra Elite Active 75t, these earbuds fall short. Although it is a good earbud, the sound, quality, and features are great, it's just that they don't beat the previously 75t model which is now normally cheaper than these buds. Going to stick with my 75t and return these ones. Didn't take long to test out to determine that they fall short.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great earbuds- April 30, 2022
Great earbuds. Good battery. Good and. Good fit. My first pair got chewed up by my dog... Bought another of the same model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!- April 15, 2022
Great headphones for running! Snug in the ear, golf sound. Would Iike easier volume control though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns