Jabra Elite 65t In-Ear Passive Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- Truly wireless headphones give you freedom from the limits and tangles of wired earbuds
- 5.1mm drivers deliver clear sound to get your workout going
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to sync effortlessly with your mobile devices
- Dual microphones in each earbud ensure your conversations are crystal clear
- Customizable equalizer allows you to adjust your music for optimum playback
- One-touch access to voice command makes it easy to talk to Amazon Alexa, lexa, Siri, or Google Assistant
- 5-hours battery life plus charging case provides total in-use battery life of 15 hours
- IP55 rating protects the earbuds from water and dust
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets Of Silicone Eargels
- Quick Start Guide
- Warning Leaflets
- TA Label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Great for music, do NOT use for calls- 17 août 2020
Fantastic noise cancelling headphones for music, great for a commute, easy to pair, snug fit, and they stay in during workouts. But do NOT use them for phone calls. I learned after 6 months of using them to work from home that my audio quality is crackly and bubbly over half the time, I had to re-record a training video that I was a part of because the audio was unacceptable. I tested this on multiple devices, including computers and mobile devices. People will be able to understand you, but the quality is very poor. I'll be buying new earphones now to use for calls, after spending almost 200 bucks on these-- not super impressed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great earbuds - until they stop working- 10 avril 2020
Fabulous sound, great functionality, good noise cancelling and excellent call quality. Until the firmware update, now the RIGHT earbud no longer works. LED fine, but zero sound. No amount of hard resetting, uninstalling Sound+ app, etc. fixes it. So now none of the above accolades mean anything because these earbuds just DON’T WORK. Just over a month old. Would give these 0 stars if I could - these are now useless.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Not a great headset- 11 décembre 2019
I bought this to replace my headset for calls through VoIP applications on m computer. I went in specifically asking for something hung with a good microphone and although I was worried about not being able to test them first, I bought these based on the Jabra name. I had so many complaints after the first 2 hrs using them (no audio at all, tinny sound, picking up all the background noise) that I haven’t used them again. So I now have a set of useless 150 earbuds I can’t use at work and can’t return. If you want earbuds I’m sure they’re fine but that’s not why I bought this product and am very disappointed.
Not helpful (1)Report