Jabra Elite 65t In-Ear Passive Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- Truly wireless headphones give you freedom from the limits and tangles of wired earbuds
- 5.1mm drivers deliver clear sound to get your workout going
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to sync effortlessly with your mobile devices
- Dual microphones in each earbud ensure your conversations are crystal clear
- Customizable equalizer allows you to adjust your music for optimum playback
- One-touch access to voice command makes it easy to talk to Amazon Alexa, lexa, Siri, or Google Assistant
- 5-hours battery life plus charging case provides total in-use battery life of 15 hours
- IP55 rating protects the earbuds from water and dust
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets Of Silicone Eargels
- Quick Start Guide
- Warning Leaflets
- TA Label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3762 reviewers who responded, 3154 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for music, do NOT use for calls- August 17, 2020
Fantastic noise cancelling headphones for music, great for a commute, easy to pair, snug fit, and they stay in during workouts. But do NOT use them for phone calls. I learned after 6 months of using them to work from home that my audio quality is crackly and bubbly over half the time, I had to re-record a training video that I was a part of because the audio was unacceptable. I tested this on multiple devices, including computers and mobile devices. People will be able to understand you, but the quality is very poor. I'll be buying new earphones now to use for calls, after spending almost 200 bucks on these-- not super impressed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Jabra Customer service sucks!- October 10, 2019
I have got this headphone last year and there was issue with the charging case . When I initiated for the replacement they said this will go in back order and It will take time to replace as we do not have enough stock . I asked them is there any way i can get a quick replacement , than they said send your ear bud also and We will initiate the full replacement and that will be quick . But now it has been almost 2 months and didn't get my ear bud replaced . They are telling that they do not have this product in stock though it is showing available in the online website . This company suck ! I will suggest not to buy Jabra product .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Expected better for the price- April 20, 2018
Bought these less than 3 weeks ago. I do enjoy the true wireless funcitionality of the earbuds, but I have had some issues with the left piece creating a sound of static I have reached out to Jabra about it and have heard no response. The use of the buds to make call are probably the best I have had as far as clarity and the person on the other line being able to clearly make me out. The sound of the buds for music is not best but it is not the worse, the equilizer used through the app helps in my case get a bit of a bass which i like, but the reason for the 3 star is the fact of the static sound coming from the left piece at only 3 weeks in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.