Jabra Elite 65t In-Ear Passive Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Copper/Black - Only at Best Buy
- Truly wireless headphones give you freedom from the limits and tangles of wired earbuds
- 5.1mm drivers deliver clear sound to get your workout going
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to sync effortlessly with your mobile devices
- Dual microphones in each earbud ensure your conversations are crystal clear
- Customizable equalizer allows you to adjust your music for optimum playback
- One-touch access to voice command makes it easy to talk to Amazon Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant
- 5-hours battery life plus charging case provides total in-use battery life of 15 hours
- IP55 rating protects the earbuds from water and dust
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets of Silicon EarGels
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Warning Leaflets
- TA label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 686 reviewers who responded, 552 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible! not worth it.- January 27, 2020
Not that comfortable, I use it in the gym often and it gets extremely uncomfortable to wear for a long period of time. Its not snug too, keeps slips out and needs to be readjusted very often in a workout. Pretty good when it comes to its water resistance, I use it during a sweaty workout and in the rain and performances well. For some reason it starts clicking\loses connection with the phone on the skytrain, not fun to use at all for my daily commute. Didn't last too long either, something happened to the right (main) bud and it won't turn off when its put back in the case and won't automatically turn on when taken out, but charges though. Left bud accidentally fell out and stopped working ever since.
Not helpful (1)Report
- They make my ears hurt !!!- July 12, 2019
First off they come with super uncomfortable ear pieces. I started to hurt after only a few mins - I tried all 3 sets and they were all terrible. Sound quality is good - but there is a constant hiss. Great that they are totally wireless - but they keep falling out and I would NOT be able to use while doing anything other than sitting quietly or they will fall out and get lost - which may no be a bad idea as they suck the way they are now. I am going back to the old wired pair - Sucks that they can not be returned if they are opened - I would NOT recommend these to anyone - great concept but terrible implementation - as far as I am concerned they were a waster of money - lots of money as they are not cheap
Not helpful (0)Report
- Satisfied- July 4, 2020
I bought these to get a true wireless solution for listening to TV and music while my wife is asleep. I have a Roku TV, cellphone, and tablet. I paired these with both the phone and tablet. The pairing process was seamless, done in seconds. With the Roku app installed on my phone and tablet I am able to use the private listening feature to watch anything through Roku with the sound playing only through the Jabra earbuds. The sound is nice and clear to my ear. I'm not really using them for making calls, so can't comment on that. My biggest complaint is that the buttons can be hard to press. I think I got good value for the money with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report