Jabra Elite 7 Pro In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Gold Beige
Available to ship
- In-ear headphones come complete with three sets of silicon EarGels to ensure a comfortable fit
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5.2 technology keeps you connected to your device without the tangle of wires
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and the HearThrough function make it easy to tune out of or into the world around you
- 12mm drivers and neodymium magnets provide a rich, crystal-clear sound in a compact package
- Mono mode makes it possible to use each earbud independently for added versatility
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant can be activated with a single tap, enabling convenient voice assistance for phone calls, music controls, and more
- Jabra MultiSensor Voice uses four microphones, a bone conduction technology, and a voice pick-up unit (VPU) to transmit your voice flawlessly and without background noise, right through the vibrations in your jaw
- IP57-rated water- and dust-resistance safeguard the earbuds from splashes and other everyday hazards
- Battery delivers up to 8 hours of play time with an additional 30 minutes with the charging case; a 5-minute fast-charge quickly adds an hour of battery power
- Compatible with the Jabra Sound+ app for a quick access to MyControls and other functionalities
- Headset (2 Earbuds)
- Charging Case
- 3 Sets of Silicon EarGels
- USB-C Cable
- Warranty & Warning Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sound quality is great phone calls not so good- December 27, 2021
Not as wonderful as I had hoped for. I bought these to use with my Galaxy Fold 3 and although the sound listening to music was great the sound quality on phone calls was horrible. A few people complained that they could not hear me good. So I returned them. Not sure if it is just a galaxy issue or not.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worthy contender to higher end earphones when on s- November 22, 2021
Ordered for a family member 10% off. I think at that price it would be reasonable..sound quality is great. phone calls is also better than others. Some connecting difficulty at first. Fit is very good, light and feel solidYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elite? Pro?? Spend the $$ and get the Evolve 65T- October 15, 2021
Fit perfect - small form factor No multipoint? Come on Jabra…. Call quality poor. I was on the phone with Jabra CS and she asked me to change headsets - there own product!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worth buying!- November 12, 2021
Very comfortable, great battery life Ann complete control without using the app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Jarbra- November 13, 2021
This item is poorly made,it as a rush job,nothing workNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns