Jabra Elite 7 Pro In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Titanium Black
- In-ear headphones come complete with three sets of silicon EarGels to ensure a comfortable fit
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5.2 technology keeps you connected to your device without the tangle of wires
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and the HearThrough function make it easy to tune out of or into the world around you
- 12mm drivers and neodymium magnets provide a rich, crystal-clear sound in a compact package
- Mono mode makes it possible to use each earbud independently for added versatility
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant can be activated with a single tap, enabling convenient voice assistance for phone calls, music controls, and more
- Jabra MultiSensor Voice uses four microphones, a bone conduction technology, and a voice pick-up unit (VPU) to transmit your voice flawlessly and without background noise, right through the vibrations in your jaw
- IP57-rated water- and dust-resistance safeguard the earbuds from splashes and other everyday hazards
- Battery delivers up to 8 hours of play time with an additional 30 minutes with the charging case; a 5-minute fast-charge quickly adds an hour of battery power
- Compatible with the Jabra Sound+ app for a quick access to MyControls and other functionalities
- Headset (2 Earbuds)
- Charging Case
- 3 Sets of Silicon EarGels
- USB-C Cable
- Warranty & Warning Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not What I Was Hoping For- November 13, 2021
These sound decent enough. Not as good at the Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds or the Sony WF-1000XM4. Noise canceling isn’t very good. I do. Or want to wait on the promise of a firmware update to bring back Multi-Point so I sent these back and will use my Active 75t’s when I need to carry two phones for work. When I only need one phone, I.e. off the clock, I will use my Bose QC earbuds for superior sound and better noise canceling.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed- October 17, 2021
2 stars for the fit and sound quality when listening to audio. But I'm completely disappointed with the non-existent ANC - both for me as a listener as well as the person I'm talking to on the other end. All the background noise is coming through for us both. At least with my Airpod Pro's, the noise cancelation works well for the wearer. Going back if there's no fix in a couple weeks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Jabra Elite 7 Pros are not Elite- October 29, 2021
I had the Jabra 85 t and bought the Elite 7 Pro. Bad decision. 85 t’s volume is much louder then the 7 pro’s for phone calls and music, switching between ANC to off to hear through while listening to music produces static, left ear bud constantly disconnects. I am returning the 7’s and will use the 85 t’s which are so much better and left with having to use the right earbud.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns