Jabra Elite 75t In-Ear Active Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Gold Beige
- In-ear headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) let you hear your music clearly and comfortably without distractions (requires the Jabra Sound+ app to enable ANC)
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5 technology frees you from the tangle of cords and cables
- 6mm drivers deliver great sound quality in a small package
- 4 microphones make for excellent call quality and allow you to interact with your phone or tablet's voice assistant
- IP55-rated dust and water resistance means these headphones stand up to the rigours of daily use
- Battery life of up to 7.5 hours for all-day listening can be increased up to 28 hours with the included charging case (5.5 hours and 24 hours with ANC on, respectively)
- Jabra Sound+ app lets you customise your listening experience to your standards
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- 3 x Silicon Eargel Sets
- Warranty and Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 204 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Fit, Great Battery, OK Performance- February 2, 2021
Bought these thinking they would be the end to my troubles. I can't wear Airpods as they hurt my ears. These work great with my phone but beware they won't connect to a Mac and its questionable if they will connect to other computers. They are only good if you can download the app to an apple or android phone or tablet. If you want one pair for everything keep searching. Also the noise cancelling feature does not work at all (and I mean not at all) for me. Trying to share a home office and wanted a set that I could use for webinars and to block background sound. Can't do either. If you only need for mobile they they are great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Perfect- February 23, 2020
I’ve tried pretty much every truly wireless earbuds on the market. AirPods, AirPods Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Samsung buds, etc etc. I finally decided to try out Jabra earbuds after they came out with the 75T model. Now I wish I had tried Jabra’s a long time ago. Would have saved me a lot of money. For me, they are by far the most comfortable I have ever tried. And they don’t move at all in my ears. When I’m at the gym with the other ones I have, I’m constantly shoving them back into my ears because they slowly inch their way out of my ears. Not with these Jabra’s, they stay put and sound great. The sound is better than the Samsung buds and on par or better than AirPods Pro. Haven’t had them long, so hopefully they will keep performing for a long time.
Not helpful (1)Report
- My first earpods- December 11, 2020
After lots of research I chose to purchase the Jabra Elite 75t. The sound is great. I like the hear through option and being able to use one (right) if I choose to. The battery life is great. Some people complain about the bass but I find the bass to be fine. I do find them difficult to get the correct position in my ear. Wish it was easier. When I am trying to figure it out I end up pushing the control button and disconnecting at times. They do fall out of my ears no matter what size ear piece I use. That is my only complaint, hence 4 stars. I find the app to be useless maybe just good for updates. All in all I have been happy with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.