Jabra Elite 75t In-Ear Active Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Gold Beige
- In-ear headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) let you hear your music clearly and comfortably without distractions (requires the Jabra Sound+ app to enable ANC)
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5 technology frees you from the tangle of cords and cables
- 6mm drivers deliver great sound quality in a small package
- 4 microphones make for excellent call quality and allow you to interact with your phone or tablet's voice assistant
- IP55-rated dust and water resistance means these headphones stand up to the rigours of daily use
- Battery life of up to 7.5 hours for all-day listening can be increased up to 28 hours with the included charging case (5.5 hours and 24 hours with ANC on, respectively)
- Jabra Sound+ app lets you customise your listening experience to your standards
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- 3 x Silicon Eargel Sets
- Warranty and Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 252 reviewers who responded, 202 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Fit, Great Battery, OK Performance- February 2, 2021
Bought these thinking they would be the end to my troubles. I can't wear Airpods as they hurt my ears. These work great with my phone but beware they won't connect to a Mac and its questionable if they will connect to other computers. They are only good if you can download the app to an apple or android phone or tablet. If you want one pair for everything keep searching. Also the noise cancelling feature does not work at all (and I mean not at all) for me. Trying to share a home office and wanted a set that I could use for webinars and to block background sound. Can't do either. If you only need for mobile they they are great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Perfect- February 23, 2020
I’ve tried pretty much every truly wireless earbuds on the market. AirPods, AirPods Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Samsung buds, etc etc. I finally decided to try out Jabra earbuds after they came out with the 75T model. Now I wish I had tried Jabra’s a long time ago. Would have saved me a lot of money. For me, they are by far the most comfortable I have ever tried. And they don’t move at all in my ears. When I’m at the gym with the other ones I have, I’m constantly shoving them back into my ears because they slowly inch their way out of my ears. Not with these Jabra’s, they stay put and sound great. The sound is better than the Samsung buds and on par or better than AirPods Pro. Haven’t had them long, so hopefully they will keep performing for a long time.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Bought in store- September 4, 2021
As a Canadian I paid about $220 after tax they fit pretty good my left ear started hurting a little bit but I got used to it after a while and it stopped hurting great sound good battery effortless charging the app is detailed and on car overall four out of five stars. The bass and treble are very good easily customized and tailored to your hearing alone. The battery life is a little bit if he at times I noticed that it connect disconnects Bluetooth sometimes as well randomly when I cycle through noise canceling mode to listen through to none listen through is probably the best feature of these headphones and amplifies hearing around you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report