Jabra Elite 75t In-Ear Active Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Titanium Black
- In-ear headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) let you hear your music clearly and comfortably without distractions (requires the Jabra Sound+ app to enable ANC)
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5 technology frees you from the tangle of cords and cables
- 6mm drivers deliver great sound quality in a small package
- 4 microphones make for excellent call quality and allow you to interact with your phone or tablet's voice assistant
- IP55-rated dust and water resistance means these headphones stand up to the rigours of daily use
- Battery life of up to 7.5 hours for all-day listening can be increased up to 28 hours with the included charging case (5.5 hours and 24 hours with ANC on, respectively)
- Jabra Sound+ app lets you customise your listening experience to your standards
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- 3 x Sets of Silicon Eargels
- Warranty/Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 745 reviewers who responded, 599 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect- February 23, 2020
I’ve tried pretty much every truly wireless earbuds on the market. AirPods, AirPods Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Samsung buds, etc etc. I finally decided to try out Jabra earbuds after they came out with the 75T model. Now I wish I had tried Jabra’s a long time ago. Would have saved me a lot of money. For me, they are by far the most comfortable I have ever tried. And they don’t move at all in my ears. When I’m at the gym with the other ones I have, I’m constantly shoving them back into my ears because they slowly inch their way out of my ears. Not with these Jabra’s, they stay put and sound great. The sound is better than the Samsung buds and on par or better than AirPods Pro. Haven’t had them long, so hopefully they will keep performing for a long time.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great Fit, Great Battery, OK Performance- February 2, 2021
Bought these thinking they would be the end to my troubles. I can't wear Airpods as they hurt my ears. These work great with my phone but beware they won't connect to a Mac and its questionable if they will connect to other computers. They are only good if you can download the app to an apple or android phone or tablet. If you want one pair for everything keep searching. Also the noise cancelling feature does not work at all (and I mean not at all) for me. Trying to share a home office and wanted a set that I could use for webinars and to block background sound. Can't do either. If you only need for mobile they they are great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not made for my ears- May 23, 2020
So I recieved these for mothers day, and was excited to try then. I charged them up and used them right away. Day one the R earbud feel out as I danced in the front yard and took pictures of my flowers. Then I decided to go for a walk later on that day and then too the same ear R feel out. Smh. I didn't wear them for a few days then changed the size to smaller and was working out at home and still same issue. Last straw was when it feel under my freezer in the garage. My fiance said to go up a size so I'll try it but once I try them all and it still doesn't work these will be returned for sure. I really liked them until I moved or talked.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.