Jabra Elite 85h Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black - Only at Best Buy
- SmartSound audio automatically adapts to your surroundings
- Block unwanted background noise with Smart Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Experience exceptional music clarity with purpose-built speakers
- Power your day with up to 36 hours (ANC on) or 41 hours (ANC off) of battery life
- Unmatched call quality with advanced 8-microphone technology
- Voice assistant enabled
- Certified rain-resistant durability
- Includes 2-year manufacture warranty against water and dust
- Personalize your headphones with the Jabra Sound+ app
- Elite 85h Headset
- USB-C Cable
- Audio Cable
- Flight Adaptor
- Carry Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 179 reviewers who responded, 137 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!- April 7, 2020
Great features and good sound for about 4 hours. After 4 hours the headphones developed a loud random popping sound. The sound comes and goes randomly. I have updated the firmware and followed of the online troubleshooting with no improvement. The popping sound can occur even when the head phones are only in standby mode and when not even connected to a Bluetooth device so it is unrelated to quality of the signal. Bestbuy won't take a return on head phones and good luck getting Jabra to respond. If you buy this product and you run into any problems neither Bestbuy or Jabra are going to help you in any way.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Weird vibration/echo in one ear- March 9, 2020
On paper these headphones look great. They even feel well built and in theory the features and functionality are premium. Their app is really easy to use and so are the headphones themselves. Unfortunately the sound quality isn't on par with the features. Not sure if I have a lemon or if that's just how they were built. Working with Jabra support to diagnose the issue but in the meantime, I need to drastically turn down the bass all the way when ANC mode is on as I get a weird vibrating/echoing noise in one ear, as if something is loose inside.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I'm dictating this review with the headphones righ- August 2, 2019
So these are my 1st pair of noise canceling Headphones. I purchase these after reviewing similar items from Sony And BOS E. I chose these because they have actual Physical Buttons on headphones and the superior battery life. They are very comfortable to wear for long periods. The noise canceling is Sufficient to black out airport terminal and airplane noise. You May Get better noise Canceling from a competitor but that will Be at a substantially higher cost which I find unreasonable. After a solid 20 hours of use I've only had a few dropouts. I have been able to successfully pair these had valance to android devices and windows PC..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.