Jabra Elite 85h Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Navy
- SmartSound audio automatically adapts to your surroundings
- Block unwanted background noise with Smart Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Experience exceptional music clarity with purpose-built speakers
- Power your day with up to 36 hours (ANC on) or 41 hours (ANC off) of battery life
- Unmatched call quality with advanced 8-microphone technology
- Voice assistant enabled
- Certified rain-resistant durability
- Includes 2-year manufacture warranty against water and dust
- Personalize your headphones with the Jabra Sound+ app
- Elite 85h Headset
- USB-C Cable
- Audio Cable
- Flight Adaptor
- Carry Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- ANC works well, support doesn't- June 6, 2019
I've found that there was a bit of pressure on my head and with glasses, caused a bit of discomfort but they have loosened up a bit and are comfortable for long periods of wear. ANC works pretty well, but not as well as my QC 35 IIs did. Sound is reasonable if not stellar. The headphones developed an intermittent crackling sound that unpairing, resetting, changing adjustments doesn't solve. Further, people are starting to say they can't hear me well. Neither of these happened in the first couple of weeks. Contacted support a week ago, and received not a single response. When I posted for help, the form said they strive to respond in 48 hours. If I could return these I would.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing and not reliable- November 24, 2021
I've had these headphones for 11 months. Pros: 1. They are water resistant. 2. Connect to 2 devices, deliver sound from the one that starts playing first. 3. Build quality is fine. Cons: 1. Sound is average. I had Sennheiser before, Jabra is not even close. 2. In ANC mode I can always hear a noise, shhh in the headphones. 3. After 10 months the right ear pad sounds noticeable louder than the left one, especially in ANC mode. 4. Sometimes the headphones make a loud noise directly in my ears and restart, maybe once a week.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s a contender- September 3, 2020
It’s a contender with the big boys, great sound, very good noise cancelling, very good build quality, good app. Love these headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns