Jabra Elite Active 65t In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black - Only at Best Buy
- Completely wireless headphones give you freedom from the limits and tangles of wired earbuds
- 5.1mm drivers deliver clear sound to get your workout going
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to sync effortlessly with your mobile devices
- Dual microphones in each earbud ensure your conversations are crystal clear
- Customizable equalizer allows you to adjust your music for optimum playback
- One-touch access to voice command makes it easy to talk to Alexa, Siri, or Google Now
- 5-hours battery life plus charging case provides total in-use battery life of 15 hours
- IP55 rating protects the earbuds from water and dust
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets of Silicone EarGels
- Quick Start Guide
- Warning Leaflets
- TA Label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2624 reviewers who responded, 2220 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Description is wrong - NOT noise-cancelling- 26 décembre 2018
Despite saying "noise cancelling" in the title and details tab, these are NOT noise-cancelling (i.e., no active noise cancellation, they are merely *noise isolating* earbuds). The noise cancellation features of the Jabra app are not enabled for these earbuds, even with the latest firmware, and there is no mention of noise cancellation in the product manual or packaging itself. The 1-star is harsh for the rest of the features and functionality are decent, but the hope is that it will prevent others from being misled on the noise cancellation. [And I missed PB's review when I bought them myself] You will need to install the Jabra app to get the most of the earbuds.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Good product- 30 novembre 2018
I bought these and then replace them with the bose So did Jabra Elite Plus or great fit to my ears had a good sound quality and the buttons are very easy to operate the reason I replace them with the bows is when I was outside and speaking on the phone the people on the other side of the line hard really strong background noise other than that they were awesome the bose also have background noise but not as bad as the Jabra the bows also have a little better sound because of the better Bass when playing music however the buttons aren't so easy to function they're pretty stiff and they always fall out of my ear other than that I like them a lotYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One earbud has gone silent- 27 septembre 2020
Within a year of purchasing the left earbud started having volume issues. It would start out of the charger at equal volume to the right earbud and then would start cutting out. Sometimes it would be completely silent and other times it would just be very very quiet. After a long back and forth with Jabra customer service they exchanged my set with a "new" set (likely refurbished). Well, just a few months since then and now the RIGHT ear bud of this new set has gone much more silent compared to the left. I'm not willing to fight with their customer service again over the warranty so I'm cutting my losses and looking for a new brand to try.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.