Jabra Elite Active 65t In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Copper/Blue
- Completely wireless headphones give you freedom from the limits and tangles of wired earbuds
- 5.1mm drivers deliver clear sound to get your workout going
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to sync effortlessly with your mobile devices
- Dual microphones in each earbud ensure your conversations are crystal clear
- Customizable equalizer allows you to adjust your music for optimum playback
- One-touch access to voice command makes it easy to talk to Amazon Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant
- 5-hours battery life plus charging case provides total in-use battery life of 15 hours
- Integrated motion sensor lets you track your workout performance
- IP56 rating protects the earbuds from sweat and dust
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets of Silicon EarGels
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Warning Leaflets
- TA label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 532 reviewers who responded, 413 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I really wanted to like them...- August 31, 2020
Bought them as a gift for my teenager, replacing cheaper ones that stopped working as a pair (work fine individually, though). ANYWAY, these 65t's were a definite upgrade, much better sound, clearer microphone, and good charging. My kid was thrilled and used them every day. However, after about 3 months the volume output from the right earbud became substantially lower than the left. Checked forums/Reddit/YouTube and, wouldn't you know, this is a known issue. I mean, why even bother replacing them - even for free - if they suffer from faulty design? It almost seems as if the tech is not really 'there' yet!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Bad choice.- February 9, 2021
They don’t fit very well and will hurt your ears. They are very uncomfortable generally. Also case for the headphones itself is very cheap built. Headphones don’t stay in ears or in the case very well, soon as you open the case (charging case) headphones will fall out. That’s because there is nothing holding them to keep inside the case and it’s stupid how they built the case it doesn’t shut like Apple AirPods meaning charging case lid is not magnetic so it’s hard to open and you most likely will hate that you spent $100 + dollars on it and it was not worth it. I bought them and later I had to return them and got Sony WF-XB700 and it is indeed the right choice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for workouts and all around use- May 22, 2020
I am still amazed at how well these stay in my ears while working out. The little hook that subtly grabs your ear works wonders. And I sweat a lot and run vigorously. Sound is good but not quite as good as my Sony WF-1000XM3 which I use for its noise cancelling, but they are also much more expensive (and not for sports). Only gripe is that they don't automatically connect to my MP3 armband player every time I turn them on, but I haven't troubleshot that issue yet. So for that, I had to knock off one star since I seem to have to manually connect each time. I wonder if that could be due to my inexpensive MP3 player that I use for workouts tho.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.