Jabra Elite Active 65t In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Copper Blue
- Completely wireless headphones give you freedom from the limits and tangles of wired earbuds
- 5.1mm drivers deliver clear sound to get your workout going
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to sync effortlessly with your mobile devices
- Dual microphones in each earbud ensure your conversations are crystal clear
- Customizable equalizer allows you to adjust your music for optimum playback
- One-touch access to voice command makes it easy to talk to Amazon Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant
- 5-hours battery life plus charging case provides total in-use battery life of 15 hours
- Integrated motion sensor lets you track your workout performance
- IP56 rating protects the earbuds from sweat and dust
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets of Silicon EarGels
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Warning Leaflets
- TA label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 555 reviewers who responded, 430 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I really wanted to like them...- August 31, 2020
Bought them as a gift for my teenager, replacing cheaper ones that stopped working as a pair (work fine individually, though). ANYWAY, these 65t's were a definite upgrade, much better sound, clearer microphone, and good charging. My kid was thrilled and used them every day. However, after about 3 months the volume output from the right earbud became substantially lower than the left. Checked forums/Reddit/YouTube and, wouldn't you know, this is a known issue. I mean, why even bother replacing them - even for free - if they suffer from faulty design? It almost seems as if the tech is not really 'there' yet!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great for workouts and all around use- May 22, 2020
I am still amazed at how well these stay in my ears while working out. The little hook that subtly grabs your ear works wonders. And I sweat a lot and run vigorously. Sound is good but not quite as good as my Sony WF-1000XM3 which I use for its noise cancelling, but they are also much more expensive (and not for sports). Only gripe is that they don't automatically connect to my MP3 armband player every time I turn them on, but I haven't troubleshot that issue yet. So for that, I had to knock off one star since I seem to have to manually connect each time. I wonder if that could be due to my inexpensive MP3 player that I use for workouts tho.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best wireless earbuds- April 2, 2019
Best wireless earbuds Not only can I declined the car just by saying it or except the call just by saying it but if I take one earbud out of my ears in automatically pass whatever I'm listening to or watching and also it has a volume up volume down toggle right on the earbud on the left side and if I wanted to ever pause in the thing manually or decline anything manually I can do it on the right side by just tapping wants the sound quality is amazing and if you need more bass or you would like to hear words more clearer you can download the app and you can differentiate what sounds best for you So needless to say I love these headphonesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.