Jabra Elite Active 75t In-Ear Active Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black - Only at Best Buy
- In-ear headphones with special grip coating fit securely into your ears, whether you're running, playing sports, or training in the gym
- Truly wireless design uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology to enjoy complete freedom of movement at a range of up to 9 metres
- 6mm drivers deliver powerful, clear, and crisp sound
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology lets you get in the zone, filter out background noise, and stay focused on your music (requires the Jabra Sound+ App to enable)
- HearThrough mode lets you control the ambient sound you choose to let in
- Direct voice assistant gives you access to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa at the touch of a button
- Four microphones with beamforming technology ensure your calls are crystal-clear
- IP57-rated waterproof design offers protection from sweat and dust, so you can use these earbuds even during intense workout sessions
- Battery life of up to 7.5 hours for all-day listening can be increased up to 28 hours with the included charging case (5.5 hours and 24 hours with ANC on, respectively), and includes a fast-charging option
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- 3 x Silicon Eargel Sets
- Warranty and Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1212 reviewers who responded, 968 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- April 8, 2020
Been looking for a good pair of truly wireless headphones for a while, and I think I found them. They fit perfect in my ear, do not fall out when I shake my head and I love that they have the pass-through sound so you can hear what’s going on around you as well if you wish. Works great with my iPhone XR. No pairing issues calls are clear. Don’t have any issues with the Bluetooth dropping unless you’re past the recommended distance. The app is great to be able to adjust your sound quality. They also have on the app a find your headphones which is convenient. I would recommend these headphones they are well-built and work with Siri or Alexa. Did not give them five stars only because nothing is perfect.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Weirdly Inconsistent- April 27, 2020
Good: -Sound Quality -Construction -Fit -Range Bad: -Strangely non-intuitive user experience. Would have to manually select bluetooth for every call using Whatsapp. Pressing right button to answer a call would turn instead turn off bluetooth audio. -Pressing right button to answer a call would also activate the music player so that music would be playing in the background if a call managed to be answered. -Multipoint feature was not well implemented. Button press functions non-intuitive. -Microphones did a poor job of blocking out background noise. -Cannot use the left earbud independently.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Super Happy With These- April 17, 2020
These headphones are great! I have the Elite Active 65t, the Samsung Galaxy buds plus and these Elite Active 75t's puts the others to shame. Sound quality is crystal clear with a ton of bass and go very loud if you want them to. The app for these allows you to control the sound that you desire which comes in handy because I actually had to turn down the bass on these even though I LOVE bass. Battery life & fit is great, has hear through which allows outside noise in if you want. Overall these are well worth the money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report