Jabra Elite Sport In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- Truly wireless earbuds: Wireless in-ear headphones fit comfortably and securely in your ears without the tangle of any wires
- Bluetooth connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 connects these in-ear headphones to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or music player within a 10m range
- Clear sound: Experience superior audio to keep you pumped up during your workouts and crisp sound during phone calls
- Measures fitness levels: In-ear heart rate monitor works with the Jabra Sport Life app to track your fitness levels
- All sound, no noise: Noise cancelling design helps you focus on your music and not the distractions around you
- Clear conversations: 2 microphones in each earbud work together to filter out background noise so you're heard loud and clear during phone conversations
- iOS and Android: Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
- Go ahead, sweat: Waterproof design means you can sweat it out at the gym or jog in the rain, worry free
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 x Sets Of Silicon Ear Gels
- 3 x Sets Of Foam Eargels
- 3 x Sets Of Earwings
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty And Warning Leaflets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 630 reviewers who responded, 502 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great buds, abysmal customer service- July 24, 2018
The buds themselves are great. What is not great, however, is the fact that they do not tell you anywhere on the packaging that the left bud is a slave device and does not itself possess any bluetooth connectivity - ergo, if you lose only your left bud, good luck making any use of the "find my earphones" feature - it has to be within 8 to 10 inches of the right bud for it to work. I have had better customer service from Jaybird AFTER my warranty expired than I have with Jabra, and I bought these buds not five days ago. Save your money and spend on what maybe be perhaps a slightly lesser earphone, but a better customer service team.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good earbud- July 1, 2018
I have tried both earbud the newest 65t active and this one and I can attest that the active 65t are better then this older version. The confort, the case of the 65t is better. The 65t have a better sync with the video (this one) will produce a sync of approx .5 sec issue with the video. The aware mode on the 65t works slightly better mainly because it not pickup the wind. On the other hand those buds looks more sturdier and are more sweat proff than the active 65t. They provide also a heartbeat and a more complete workout module. (If you have a watch that provides this information it will be not relevant and might interfere like it did with my watch)
Not helpful (2)Report
- Nice audio but uncomfortable- July 27, 2017
Tried these out for about 14 days out and about at the gym and driving as well as hiking. They have good audio quality and last longer than most headphones in their class. However my biggest complaint was comfort they hurt your ears after about 5 minuntes and it doesn't get any better. After work outs it felt so good to take them out of my ears. They are way to heavey and large also the controls hurt to use as you have to push in hard to get them to work and this pushes the headphones uncomfortable mold into your ear exasperating the comfort issue. Overall the audio was good and the durability felt great but the controls and fit were poorly designed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.