Jasmine Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (S35) - Natural
- Dreadnought body delivers a bold, rich tone
- Spruce top, agathis back and sides, and rosewood fingerboard create a warm sound with great resonance
- 25.5" scale length delivers incredible response
- Guitar weighs 11.7kg
- Smooth natural satin finish creates a timeless acoustic aesthetic that fits in anywhere
- Other features include slim neck profile, X bracking back and sides, and 20-position inlays
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds more expensive than it is- February 3, 2020
I’m pleased with it, plays well, lightweight, sounds warm. For a $100 you can’t go wrong. Pair it with an online guitar tutoring software and you’re sorted.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great buy for price- May 5, 2020
I was really lucky to purchase this during a sale. It ended up costing just over $100 and I am so pleased with it so far. Classic look and really nice sound. I would definitely recommend this based on the quality and affordability. Also arrived sooner than expected. (Also bought the On-Stage acoustic guitar case and dunlop picks which I am equally happy with.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Ok but came damaged- April 27, 2020
The guitar came today and I was so excited! The box was slightly damaged though, and there is a tiny dent in the back of the guitar now! Of course it doesnt affect the sound quality of the guitar but when you buy something brand new, you want it to be in new condition. So that was disappointing. The guitar itself sounds lovely. But yes, the action is a little high for beginners... I will have to take it down a notch. So, it's a nice sounding guitar, and it was on sale, so I cant complain too much but definitely not 100% satisfiedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report