Jasmine Grand Orchestra Guitar (S34C) - Natural
- Suitable for players of many skill levels looking for an easy-play guitar
- Orchestra acoustic body type creates a punchy sound profile
- Spruce body, nato neck, and a rosewood fingerboard make for comfortable play sessions
- 25.5" scale length makes for a full, rich sound profile
- 2.5kg guitar weight stays solid during long play sessions
- Venetian-style cutaway makes for an elegant profile
- Jasmine's Advanced "X" bracing creates a durable and long-lasting build
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great guitar for a low price- August 18, 2021
It's very basic in terms of look, feel, and style. It even looks like they didn't finish making it! (very, very basic appearance). But the sound is really great, the frets are all lined up well, there don't seem to be any buzzy frets or uneven frets that can mute a string, the action is set at a good height (it actually comes with an allen key so you can adjust the truss rod, but don't do that instead just file down the bottom of the saddle if you want lower action), it stays in tune even if you downtune to C standard and bend the hell out of the strings, although it does buzz if you downtune to C, but that's normal coz the strings are looser. It's pretty high quality for a really cheap guitar actually, and it's far better than my old Fender that cost way more - I realized that I paid for the glossy veneer finish but that the Fender was inferior to this Jasmine guitar in terms of workmanship, quality, and playability. It does feel a bit shorter than the Fender, but it's not really impeding my playing, maybe it's even helping because the fret spacing may be a bit tighter on this guitar which makes playing scales easier. It feels pretty light, but that doesn't seem to be affecting the sound. It sounds great is all I can say, great for beginners if you want to buy someone a guitar to start on and not blow your budget. It can do all the same things a more expensive guitar can do, for a fraction of the price. Great deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report