Jaybird Freedom Wireless In-Ear Sound Isolating Sport Headphones - Black
- Micro-sized in-ear headphones with a behind-the-neck band are comfortable and lightweight so you can focus on your workout
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with a wireless range of up to 33 ft. sets you free from annoying and easily tangled headphone wires
- 8 Hours Play Time (4 Hours On-Board + 4 Hours With Included Charging Clip)
- 6mm drivers with omni-directional magnets deliver superior audio performance that rivals wired headphones
- Can be synced with the Jaybird MySound smartphone app for iOS and Android so you can customize the headphones' EQ settings
- Sound isolating design helps block out ambient noise and environmental sound so you can focus on your favourite tunes or podcasts without distraction
- Voice prompt controls give you hands-free control over your music and incoming phone calls
- Built-in mic with inline volume control lets you answer incoming calls and change the volume with hands-free ease
- Sweat-proof, secure-fit design with enhanced comfort ear fins and memory foam ear tips mean the ear buds stay firmly in place while you work out and whip up a sweat
- Freedom Bluetooth Buds
- Silicone Ear Tips (S/M/L)
- Secure-Fit Ear Fins (S/M/L)
- Comply Foam Eartips (S/M/L
- , Cord Clip
- USB 2.0 Charging Cable
- Carry Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 982 reviewers who responded, 773 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best product ever- 12 mars 2017
I started out buying the Jaybird version that has bigger ear pieces and they hurt my ears. I returned for the freedom version and they are so much more comfortable. I did have a battery problem though it did not hold a charge. I took that one back as well. I gave it one more shot and tried a new pair. That did the trick. Holds a charge great! I love the ability to shorten the cord between the ear pieces. I golf so having them around the back of my head and not hanging is so nice. No more getting pulled out while I'm swinging. It's so nice at the gym as well not having to carry a phone or iPod around. No more attached cords. Best product ever!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- 5 septembre 2017
I've had these for two days and I will be returning. Here's what I've experienced: Cons -Lagging when watching videos -If playing music and on Instagram at the same time, when you tap the video to hear audio from the video and you the pause music it will not play the videos audio. You have to swipe off the video for a few seconds and try it again -When having a phone call the headphones have a hard time switching from them to the phone's speaker or even the handset itself. For a more than 5 seconds you will not be able to hear anything Pros -Great clear sound -Noise isolation -Pleanty of sizes to help find the best comfortable fitNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great if they work- 2 août 2016
I am waiting for Jaybird to send me my second replacement. So this will be pair number 3. Each work for about 3 weeks and then done. One odd bit is it claims you need to have a 5 amp charger to charge. Jaybird does not provide this. So in theory if you plug this in to a 10amp charger(my beats by dre use 10) it may fry them. I do not know what is wrong with them. I love the sound when they work. I cant use them for more than 3 hours or they hurt my ears. Problem is they stop working. I anticipate this marry go round going on until the factory warranty ends and they I will use my extended service plan and will be out of luck after that. These SUCK!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns