Jaybird Vista In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black - Only at Best Buy
- In-ear headphones with a sleek, lightweight construction specially designed for runners and athletes
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity to pair up with your compatible devices
- 6mm driver unit provides excellent audio performance
- Sound isolation and echo reduction eliminate distracting sounds and provide rich sound quality
- Jaybird App with customizable sound EQ allows you to save your personal settings to the ear buds and provides precise, crisp audio for calls and music
- JBS1 wireless technology provides a realible and lag-free connection that pairs easily with your phone
- Built-in microphone with inline volume, iPod/iPhone, and Android controls offer quick, easy access to attend to calls and play music
- Google Assistant-compatible to control your device with simple voice commands
- Single ear bud mode lets you take in sounds from your surroundings while also listening to your tunes
- Simple button control to manage calls and listen to music
- IPX7-rated water-resistant and sweatproof construction makes them a reliable option during workouts
- Offers 6 hours of audio on a full charge, plus another 10 in the charging case, with a 5-minute quick charge that provides an hour of play time
- 3 sizes of interchangeable ear gels provide a secure, comfortable, and weightless fit
- Magnetic Charging Cradle
- Eargels Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1144 reviewers who responded, 1007 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too Much Occlusion- September 17, 2020
These headphones sound great and fit well.. perhaps too well. The seal they create in the air leads to a very pronounced occlusion effect. You can hear a booming echoing sound with every step you take. You can hear your own breath in the same manor as when you're snorkeling. I can even hear my heartbeat and it's loud. It completely ruins the music listening experience. These are definitely not for runners. Might be more useful to someone who does exercises where your body is more static, like biking or using the gym. The pushbuttons on the headphone suck too. You have to push them into your ear to change the song or volume. It's uncomfortable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Best earbuds EVER- November 22, 2020
If you're not sure to get these, STOP HESITATING!! This was one of the best purchases i have made. 100% no regrets! Worth every penny!!! I have sensitive ears ans usually canr wear buds but these are so comfortable they cause me no issue. The sound quality is amazing but evwn more noteworthy is the #lifeproof. Im a clutz- so far I dropped them in a puddle and stepped on them. After rinsing the mud off them i popped it in my ear and was ready to go. I dropped it in the snow, exposed it to salty air, Alaskan ssub zero temps and not once has this product even thought about failing me. Ive had my buds for a year and theyre still going strong.
- Dayyyyum JayBird!- August 24, 2019
These are awesome. I love the sound and the fit. I tried another pair of true wireless earbuds from another company after my X’s bit the dust, and they were just atrocious. I got an email that Jaybird released the Vista true wireless earbuds, so I returned the garbage pair and paid the additional money, gladly, for this kickass pair of earbuds. The sound is amazing and they are very secure. I am excited to hit the road for a run with these bad boys. I’m a believer of the rationale that you get what you pay for. I really hope the sweatproof/waterproof claim is true. I sweat like a beast, so headphones don’t seem to survive with me for very long.