JBL Bar 5.0 MultiBeam 250-Watt 5.0 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar
- 250W of power delivers powerful sound to bring the cinematic audio experience right to your home
- 5.0 channel provides crisp and clear sound, so you can listen to every detail of your favourite movie or music
- Built-in 4 passive radiators deliver blood thumping bass, giving you a theatre-like experience without requiring additional subwoofers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) allows seamless connectivity to your home Wi-Fi network
- Bluetooth technology lets you easily pair your compatible devices such as your smartphone or tablet to play music, while HDMI eARC allows you to connect the sound bar to your TV or subwoofer
- JBL MultiBeam technology projects the sound throughout the room, while Automatic MultiBeam Calibration auto tunes the sound bar to deliver the best possible audio output based on the design of your room
- Ultra HD 4K pass-through with Dolby Vision and built-in Virtual Dolby Atmos provide 3D sound for an immersive experience
- Multi-room set with built-in Chromecast and Alexa Multi-Room-Music lets you create a multi-room setup, so you can listen to the same music or even different songs as you move through rooms in your home
- Built Chromecast, AirPlay, and Alexa Multi-Room Music (MRM) let you stream your favourite movies, music, or shows with a simple tap
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and compatibility with the Apple ecosystem allow you to control the sound bar using your voice
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Crystal clear!- February 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Another fantastic product by JBL. This 5.0 is one of the best acoustic sound bars I have yet experienced. With speakers in the front, left and right sides, and the top it packs a full surround sound system in a little bar. Comparing this to the 2.1 or 2.0 surround sound units with the separate subwoofer attachment I would say this speaker is for someone who wants Clarity over bass. Now don't get me wrong I love the output and highs out of this unit but for me it's not enough Bass. This would do fantastic for someone sho is focused on mids and highs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great soundbar- February 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am reviewing the new JBL Bar 5.0 Multibeam Sound Bar. This is replacing a 2 year old JBL Soundbar 2.0 All In One. What a big difference sound is much crisper and has a better true surround sound. Voices are clear when watching movies. Very easy to mount with included wall mount brackets. Only negative was I had to put knew anchors in wall do to new bar being a little longer and different bracket holes. I would like to see JBL use similar brackets across all their sound bars. Definetly would recommend to anyone looking for a good affordable, easy to hook up soundbar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our bedroom TV!- February 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a very interesting soundbar ideal for smaller rooms. I have tested it over the past couple of days both in my Living room where I currently have a 2.1 channel soundbar set up with a wireless woofer and in my bedroom where I was using to built in speakers. First my experience in the living room replacing the old system. This is a room that’s roughly 15x20 with a 65 inch screen positioned about 10 feet from the couch. I watched trailers for several action movies on Netflix and Disney+, Guardians of the Galaxy, And some episodes of clone wars. The sound was impressive for such a compact soundbar. I noticed it was taking up about 20% less space than its predecessor. Easily noticeable. Calibration was super easy and I found the atmos virtualization passable in this setting. However, ultimately I decided I missed the feedback of a physical subwoofer more than I enjoyed the surround effect. I connected to this tv through HDMI Arc. The sound quality was slightly higher than my current 2.1 set up, but I ultimately moved this to the bedroom. In the bedroom this soundbar totally exceeded expectations. It fits nicely on top of my drawers and looks premium. This TV is much older and so the only Option was to connect through toslink cable. This room is roughly 10x15 and the chair is about 12 feet from screen. In this smaller, more enclosed room I was truly impressed. I knew it would be a big upgrade but after several more clone wars episodes I decided I liked it so much for the space and that it was here to stay. Perfect place for it and couldn’t recommend it more for bedrooms and dens/caves. I tried setting up the smart features while testing audio. Airplay 2 worked very well. Multi room audio was a breeze. I did not have the same experience with the Google features. Adding it to the my Google home app failed repeatedly and the “ok Google” feature labeled on the packaging doesn’t seem to work. Or maybe that’s only because it hasn’t connected correctly. Not sure. Either way that is the main reason this got a 4 instead of a 5. Was hoping that Google assistant was on board the way the box made it look, maybe it will be in a future firmware updateYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly brilliant product, better in allaspects- March 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This soundbar is far smaller than what I had before but provides a much better sound with a unique cinematic experience through innovative technologies. The device is very easy to set up using the Google Home app and is pretty seamless. I really like the front display that displays the volume, modes, and other settings such as wifi/Bluetooth which makes it easier for the user. What really caught my attention is the unique sound experience it delivers with punchy bass, crisp and clear sounds. The sounds echo in my living room and bring a surround sound experience, truly incredible. Another overhaul JBL did was the remote, simpler, smaller, easy buttons and the button clicks nicely compared to the previous remote model. This product I received as a test product, regardless, a fair and honest review is the only road I travel to be fair, honest, and product feedback.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome sound in a compact package!- April 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the JBL 5.0 MultiBeam sound bar about a month ago and wanted to spend some time with before doing a review. I really wasn't expecting this little soundbar to have any low bass but I was Pleasantly surprised. It has plenty enough bass for most people who desire a surround sound system in an all in one package. It can get really loud and the JBL multi beam technology really sounds awesome. .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.