JBL Bar 550-Watt 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 550W of power drives 5.1 channel sound bar for a dynamic surround sound experience
- 10" wireless subwoofer produces deep bass, so you can feel epic soundtracks and background scores
- Built-in Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, and Chromecast compatibility enable wireless streaming from your smartphone, laptop, tablet, desktop, and smart TV
- Bluetooth lets you pair with compatible devices to seamlessly stream music
- JBL Multibeam technology delivers grand, cinematic surround audio without needing extra speakers
- 4K pass-through ability and Dolby Vision make it perfect to connect with HDTVs
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 289 reviewers who responded, 263 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Soundvmbar- October 24, 2020
We absolutely love our sounfbsr. Especially when we watch action moviesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- My first sound bar. I’m enjoying it.- October 24, 2020
Excellent sound. I like that I can control the amount of bass from the remote. Only issue I have is that my sound settings are limited now on the tv. Best thing is that sound straight out of the tv was limited in volume. Now I have the sound as loud as I need it and it sounds great. Really neat 5.1 sound too. I would purchase again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- JBL does it again!- October 23, 2020
Really enjoying the sound, great quality for the price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)