JBL Bar 550-Watt 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 550W of power drives 5.1 channel sound bar for a dynamic surround sound experience
- 10" wireless subwoofer produces deep bass, so you can feel epic soundtracks and background scores
- Built-in Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, and Chromecast compatibility enable wireless streaming from your smartphone, laptop, tablet, desktop, and smart TV
- Bluetooth lets you pair with compatible devices to seamlessly stream music
- JBL Multibeam technology delivers grand, cinematic surround audio without needing extra speakers
- 4K pass-through ability and Dolby Vision make it perfect to connect with HDTVs
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 959 reviewers who responded, 857 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Product- January 2, 2021
I went in to buy a cheaper priced item when the salesman came up to me and asked me if i needed help. I told him what i was looking for and he told me it was better to buy a brand that deals with sound rather than a brand that deals with TVs. So, ok, that made sense. He showed me this one, the JBL. I was sold. I spent more than i wanted but it was well worth the money and since it was sale, it made better sense. The sound is amazing and the bass on it it really nice, especially when you play music on it (sine it it Bluetooth equipped). I am not disappointed in my decision and my wife didn’t tell me anything either...:). Overall, awesome sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great system, but try to catch it on sale- November 18, 2020
I went from using the in-TV speakers of a 12 year old TV to upgrading to these JBL speakers, so please understand I've never used a sound bar before. That said, I think this is an excellent 5.1 system and I'm really enjoying the booming bass. I did experience sound cut outs when I first installed, but switching to a different HDMI cable solved that issue. Excellent customer support too. I also really like the fit and finish, the color, feels very premium. One nitpick: no onscreen menu; you only have a readout on the soundbar itself through the grill, which makes for reading the display at off angles a little harder, but you get used to it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- got bass- December 15, 2020
i bought this after seeing many positive reviews. my first impressions didn't live up to the hype. the sound bar does a good job at the 5.1 surround sound, but here is me being picky. it lacks clarity at low volume. i find it a lot that i have to make it loud to hear the quiet conversations in movies. at that point becomes overbearing. you can lower the bass intensity, but when defeats the purpose of having a strong bass. i like the strong bass, but it over powers soundbar. the system is great for music, but in order to get best vocal clarity you have to make it louder. overall its a great product at the price point i purchased for black friday.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.