JBL Bar Deep Bass 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 300W power capacity produces powerful sound that will fill the entire room with rich, clear audio
- Two speakers and a 6.5" subwoofer with 40Hz - 20kHz frequency response deliver clear highs and deep bass for well-balanced audio output
- Wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thumping bass for enhancing movie and music experiences
- Bluetooth lets you wirelessly streaming tracks from compatible devices
- Dolby Digital technology offers immersive surround sound effects
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 601 reviewers who responded, 546 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A headache to setup, pleasure to listen to- December 3, 2020
Extremely difficult setup - I would say 9/10 difficulty. Bluetooth is straight forward. The HDMI pass through is where your nightmare is. It comes with a special HDMI cable, that it doesn't tell you is special. Your TV has to have a special feature in order to be able to control it. Once you get it setup, took me an hour, it works alright but - this was a gift - next time I went to visit, it doesn't play again. Plays Bluetooth and not HDMI or TV. This shouldn't be so flippin' difficult. It's a speaker set. The sound is supreme. Definitely the best sound at this price point. The remote is simple and easy to understand It looks really niceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced, under-designed- December 29, 2020
I’m returning this product because it is poorly designed. Specifically, the buttons on the dark-colored remote are printed with dark-colored ink making them virtually unreadable. The bass control gives you only three options: low, medium, and high. I found “high” to be too much and “medium” to be too little. Why there isn’t more flexible bass control is beyond me. I found the sound to be a bit muddy and, given that there is no eq control save the ill-designed bass choices, there is no way to match the setup to your room. Stereo imaging is poor. If this were a $99 sound bar, I wouldn’t be leaving this negative review. It’s just not worth the money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre to my ears- November 18, 2020
I'm no master sound analyst but the highs of this thing are crazy recessed and it seems like there's a big scoop around the 4khz range too. It's bassy and warm, but it really lacks high end definition. I also have several JBL portable speakers that don't suffer this problem, or at least nearly this much. I have an LG CX which I know is known for having pretty decent built in sound but I didn't really expect I would prefer my TV's built in speakers to even a relatively cheap external soundbar. I have some bookshelf speakers that I find miles ahead of this but I was looking to not route speaker cables over my fireplace.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report