JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Wireless music anywhere
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology wirelessly connects your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device, so you can enjoy your playlist anywhere
- Wirelessly connect to up to two devices so you and your friends can take turns playing DJ
- IPX7-rated waterproof design, featuring durable fabric and rubber housing, is perfect for pool parties and trips to the beach
Power to spare
- Built-in USB port lets you charge up your portable devices to keep you connected on the go
- Rechargeable 7500mAh lithium-ion polymer battery can power the speaker for up to 20 hours so you don't have to miss a beat
- Proprietary driver and two bass radiators create deep, accurate bass and rich, punchy sound
- Combine up to 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers (sold separately) to amplify a single source and create an even bigger listening space
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x JBL Charge 4
- 1 x Type C USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4302 reviewers who responded, 4052 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- You won’t believe this!!!- April 4, 2022
I have the JBL Charge 4. Amazing true story! I accidentally dropped it in the burning barrel while burning trash. Unbelievably it still works. Check out the photos. Only thing is I can’t go real loud or it starts distorting. It never used to. And doesn’t hold a charge as long. I love my speaker it goes everywhere I go. I love loud music!! But unfortunately it stays home now. I am saving for the JBL CHARGE 5. But something keeps coming up and It’s hard to get enough saved Hopefully by summer. Amazing speaker. It’s a survivor like me!! Awesome speaker!! So it’s waterproof and pretty dang heat proof. Can’t wait to get my next new speaker. Kim
- There are 2 different models! Buyer beware.- June 18, 2019
Purchased 2 of these recently from an authorized dealer and received 2 different models of the speaker in my shipment. CHARGE4S and CHARGE4J. The model numbers on the box itself are the same, but the actual speakers inside are different! Setting them side by side there are notable physical differences such as a much thinner/see thru mesh on the J model. Also the charging indicator lights are dimmer and harder to see on the J. No telling what's different inside. According the FCC filings the S has a 7500mah battery while the J has a 7800mah battery. Disappointing that I didn't receive 2 of the same speaker. If you are going to change the hardware in the box you should release a new version and make it clear to customers which model they are getting!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- JBL ....amazing- January 23, 2021
It’s really so cute , big music system . Convenient to carry out anywhere . I love it......Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s a good speaker...- April 17, 2020
Personally, I wish the midrange had better/crisper sound. The bass is good, and highs seem ok, but, no matter what I do (with an EQ) I cant seem to find the perfect sound. It’s a beautiful speaker though. The size, weight and look are very nice. The buttons don’t all light up like the Charge 3 did, but, that’s a small detail.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- JBL CHARGE 4- October 17, 2020
Great speaker for when you are just trying to chill with friends in your house. The speakers pretty loud, loud enough for me. I would definitely recommend this speaker to anybody if you just like to listen to music like me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.