JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Blue
Wireless music anywhere
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology wirelessly connects your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device, so you can enjoy your playlist anywhere
- Wirelessly connect to up to two devices so you and your friends can take turns playing DJ
- IPX7-rated waterproof design, featuring durable fabric and rubber housing, is perfect for pool parties and trips to the beach
Power to spare
- Built-in USB port lets you charge up your portable devices to keep you connected on the go
- Rechargeable 7500mAh lithium-ion polymer battery can power the speaker for up to 20 hours so you don't have to miss a beat
- Proprietary driver and two bass radiators create deep, accurate bass and rich, punchy sound
- Combine up to 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers (sold separately) to amplify a single source and create an even bigger listening space
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x JBL Charge 4
- 1 x Type C USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2379 reviewers who responded, 2224 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Something I think the developers should work on- April 3, 2019
Hello fellow JBL charge 4 owners (and hopefully developers). I just thought I would mention that this product is not at all able to play low bass and low volume. One might experience this while time to play the song "Time" by Hans Zimmer. I know the begin of the song is very soft and the volume low, however I cannot hear anything except static for the first 45 seconds of the song. Might I remind you that this is at minimum volume. Like another push of the minus volume button and it is mute. This product handles loud music and bass very well at higher volumes, but it cannot even play lower volume music. Thank you for taking the time to read thisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good overall sound for such a small package- December 20, 2018
Pleasantly surprised. I like big sound. It does not provide the big bass outdoors, but it fills the room adequately inside. I have the Boombox that fills the need for the outdoors. The sound quality of the Charge 4 is really clear with good mids and highs. It is actually a little too loud at night on the lowest volume setting when trying to go to sleep — NOT a problem at all because I just use the iPhone speakers. I have 2 old Xtremes. I was considering getting an Xtreme 2 to complete my connect + pairings, but I will get another Charge 4 instead (though I don’t really need it). Now the old Xtremes serve me little purpose - that absolute SUCK JBL.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value vs. Bose is OUTSTANDING- June 27, 2020
I bought a Bose Colorlink II for $100 and was very dissatisfied. Got the charge 4 and I was astounded at the difference 40 dollars made. They are loud, crisp, and have a good balance. A bit bass heavy but LOUD. The JBL Link app works very well to hook the devices together either in stereo or ‘party mode,’ allowing you to hook up to 100 of these bad boys together (according to JBL). My dad got the same speaker and stereo sounds great. Two is definitely better than one. Oh and 20 hours on a charge is not bad either. In short, I would recommend this speaker to anyone for its design, battery life, build, and outstanding sound. I’ll be a JBL customer for life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.