JBL Club 950NC Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear design with leather ear cushions and padded over-the-head band provides superb comfort for all-day listening
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology for connecting your Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly within a range of 10m
- Bass boost button on the earcup enhances your listening experience by delivering rich and powerful bass without missing a beat
- 40mm driver coil and magnet are highly resistant to power surges and can handle 2,000mW of input power without damaging the headphones
- My JBL Headphones app lets you add the convenience of accessing Google Voice Assistant and Amazon Alexa for sending texts, checking the weather, and much more
- STAGE+ button in the app gives you a professional studio booth listening experience
- Adaptive Noise Cancellation (ANC) activates by pressing and holding the Smart Ambient button to give you distraction-free listening
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru technologies optimize and mute sound to answer calls and talk to the people around you without removing the headphones
- Dual-mic technology reduces background noise, so you can experience crystal clear voice calls almost everywhere
- Lithium-ion battery quickly charges in just 2 hours and allows up to 55 hours of continuous playback when ANC is turned off and 22 hours with ANC turned on
- 3.5mm aux-in cable with in-line remote and mic for a secure wired connection to your devices if the headphones run out of battery
- Foldable design allows you to protect and carry the headphones easily in its included hard carrying case
- CLUB 950NC
- Aux-in Cable with Remote & Mic
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Hard Case
- Warranty/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great headset- June 6, 2020
Hi i was able to test JBL Club 950 for about 4 weeks. The sound is realy good but kinda missed alittle heavyer base. Batteri life was realy good and holding about 22hours and only need to charge it for 2-3hours. its blocks out almost everything when listening to music. its a easy feature on side of the headset you can turn on and off when needed. Its easy to setup to computers, phone. almost click and go. the only thing i struggled with was playing games, if you want to chat you missing music sound, but you get ingame sound, could not find a way to correct that. Headset sits realy stable on ears/head, but can be alittle discomfort after some hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So uncomfortable...- October 23, 2020
The sound quality is excellent. And the headphone seems durable. But I cannot recommend this to anyone because this is the most uncomfortable headphone that I have ever tried. There are almost zero paddings on the headband part, which makes your top head hurt bad after ten minutes of wearing the headphone. I saw the negative reviews on Youtube about the comfortness of this headphone, but oh boy, those Youtubers were saying it very nicely. It was an absolute pain when I was wearing this for an hour session of a conference call the earlier day. If comfortness is one of the important factors for you in deciding which headphone to buy, stay away from this at all costs.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best set of over ear headphone Ive ever Purchased!- August 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Im staggered at the sound quality that comes out of these JBL headphones. Bluetooth connects easy even with other phones and devices around in pairing mode. Battery life is steller. Not a single complaint at all. Hands down best headphones Ive tried out. Could figure out how to connect to them at first, JBL customer service was very helpful and didnt laugh at my inexperience. Best of all JBL make you feel like family when you call. Great work JBL, you all keep impressing me over and over again with your products! Im gonna try out some home audio next, upgrade my tower speakers to JBL as well.