JBL Endurance Peak II In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones with adjustable Powerhooks fit securely in your ear so you can walk, run, dance, and work out while the ear buds stay in place
- Truly wireless technology gives you the freedom to move without being tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity pairs automatically with your device as soon as you open the ear buds' case
- 10mm drivers featuring JBL Pure Bass sound bring your music to life
- Dual Connect feature lets you use both ear buds together or each one individually so you can charge one while you listen with the other
- Built-in mic lets you make and receive calls directly through your headphones
- Rechargeable batteries and included charging case provide up to 30 hours of playback time and recharge in just 2 hours
- IPX7 sweatproof and waterproof design keeps the earbuds safe from rain and sweat
- JBL Endurance Peak II
- 3x Sizes of Ear Tips
- 1x Enchancer
- 1x Charging Cable Type-C
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x Warranty/Warning
- 1x QSG/Safety sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 242 reviewers who responded, 191 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not nearly as good as you might think- April 16, 2021
It's a nice idea to have wireless headphones: that is-- wireless such that neither headphone is attached to anything. For years I've used Plantronics Backbeat Fit, but I went with these as my backbeats have all died (I had 3 within 6 years) either because the left side went dead or the rubber became shredded (still on the left side). The sound quality is nowhere near on par with the backbeat fit: it sounds like I'm listening to music through my phone's earpiece. Like I'm listening to the speakerphone through a paper towel roll. Since music while exercising was my primary use-case and the sound quality was sub-par, this was an insta-return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very good earbuds- April 9, 2021
Let’s start by saying this is my 3rd attempt at earbuds. First two were sorely lacking in quality regardless of price. My first set of Apple buds were expensive, and terrible. Second set was Skull Candy, far less expensive and equally as bad. The fit of the JBL earbuds is MUCH better. I can wear them for hours without discomfort. The ear hooks help A LOT. The sound quality is far better than either of the two previous pair. Although not truly amazing sound, it’s the best I’ve found. I’m not sure that any company can build a better set. A truly great headset probably need to be full sized, over the ear headset. Overall, very pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great function, small issue- November 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are my first wireless ear buds, I am very impressed and very happy with them. I wanted work out and walking around buds and these are perfect for that. They don't fall out of my ears and even works with my glasses! When walking around you can hear small amounts of background noise but overall great experience. The only snag is the instructions are not straight forward but after a day or two I got the hang of it. The controls seem slightly more sensitive and I sometimes had to tap to play because my music paused randomly. Small snag but nothing too serious. I would recommend these for great minimal design and comfortable wear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.